DX Exchange back in business !! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Funny all the people that were whining and bitching about how horrible LL is are nowhere to be found now....

Doubt we'll see any of them eating that crow they've served up for themselves though.

Glad to see the TPE that really care are working through the regulations to continue service for those who need it. I knew they would.

ImaTest wrote:

Funny all the people that were whining and bitching about how horrible LL is are nowhere to be found now....

Doubt we'll see any of them eating that crow they've served up for themselves though.

Glad to see the TPE that really care are working through the regulations to continue service for those who need it. I knew they would.

they're all prewriting the post floods for next week when server side avatar baking goes life and their phoenix or v1 "suddenly" no longer renders any avatars including themselves, never mind that that's been announced months ago and new viewer versions have been available for download for weeks, with the major ones urging their users to upgrade (or even automatically doing so in the case of V3).

Next week? Now I'm a bit excited - And well prepared: Firefox 4.4.0 / SL-Viewer 3.5.3

But to be frank, anyone complaining now should better shut up and update.
It has been announced and discussed long enough here on the forums and elsewhere.

This is quite different compared to the TPE-disaster, where the Lab created a megafail in terms
of communication. Unlike loosing vital payment options, this is easily fixable.

These resellers need to cover their costs, so expect a lower exchange rate compared to the LindeX.
Especially if you want your L$ immediately.

But then, getting a lower exchange rate is more economical to many residents than dealing with
that credit card and paypal crap. And associated fees.

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Getting ripped off there
:x

$10 = l$2200

Lindex (direct buy)

$10 = l$

Think i`ll go sell lindens aswell and make a killer per transaction :matte-motes-shocked:

???!!?? Huh ?? !!

This is what I'm able to get :

Vul hieronder de hoeveelheid

euros in die je wilt besteden:

koers:
L$/€  276.9
Je krijgt hiervoor:
L$ 2769

You need to be a member of the exchange service first though to get these rates.

P.S. There's a 0,50 commision added when paying with iDeal.

Yes, the quick buy.
But then there is the convenience factor. Plus, there are fees involved with practically all payment systems.
With Eldexchange, the best rate was possible with bank transfer, as that incurred no fees on the receiving
end of the payment and bank transfers are free on my bank account.

I estimate the quick buy rate is the current LindeX quick buy rate plus the LindeX fee,
plus payments system fee, plus reseller's costs.

Just looked in the quick buy at VirWox, paying with Paysafecard yields L$179,-- for US$1,--
With a credit card you get L$215,-- per US$1,-- (based on a U$100,-- buy).

This shows how much influence the payment systems fees have on the exchange rate.

Signing up allows the Reseller to include you in its limit buy pool, giving you a better rate.

@TDD123: Ähemm. Alicia is talking about US$, not Euro.

Seems this company has made a lot of money since they started in 2006/2007 in sl. From a nothing to this? Some has paid that, it is not only cost covering payments they charge extra. Some is making RL money out of this and well paid also.

I'm not realy happy if those kind of people or companies do come back. They are just using people to earn money. 

That is my opinion.

As long as companies like these offer the service I appreciate and make acquiring Lindens easy as pie, they have my full consent. If they profit from my appreciation, there's nothing to be grudgeful about. If the RL money is made in a fair way and I agree to buy Lindens from them, who am I to not let them have their share ?

People earning money is not a negative thing. The word 'earning' says it all really.

My opinion opposed to yours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.