Informations about earnings

FezVrasta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

FezVrasta wrote:

Are everybody so kind in this game?

Hey calm down and stop acting like an hyena.

Just join SL -- a Basic membership is free -- and start looking around.  If you do your own searching, you'll learn a lot faster than if you expect other people to do it for you.  You're still insisting on standing outside and looking in. I'm just amazed that so many people are being patient with your timidity. Come on in!  The water's fine!

The fact is that I've just abandoned a similar game and now (finally) I've again a real life, and the last thing I want is to join another game like that for lose it again.

I'm interested only to earn cash for live, no more.

Now I must wait 3 days for open my own store, then I'll try to sell some stock texture and I'll se how works.

Thanks.

PS: Years ago I've already tried this game, and it's not my type.

FezVrasta wrote:

The fact is that I've just abandoned a similar game and now (finally) I've again a real life, and the last thing I want is to join another game like that for lose it again.

I'm interested only to earn cash for live, no more.

Now I must wait 3 days for open my own store, then I'll try to sell some stock texture and I'll se how works.

Thanks.

PS: Years ago I've already tried this game, and it's not my type.

Then the answer is quite clear.  As many people have said in this thread, some more politely than others, this "game" is not for you. If you want to treat is as a place to toss your merchanidise into from the outside, you've come to the wrong place.   You're not our type either.

FezVrasta wrote:

No, I didn't say that.

I've said that a game with 100% user contents and without anything professional can't go so far

Actually there are people who make creating for SL a full-time job that supports them in RL. Of course, some of them have social skills in addition to artistic skills, or, if they don't, they're at least bright enough not to make it obvious to potential customers.

FezVrasta wrote:

No, I didn't say that.

I've said that a game with 100% user contents and without anything professional can't go so far

Oh really now? 

All you have done is told us how little you know and understand despite our trying to help you.

You may make the finest textures in the world but outside of that you apparently don't know very much.

If you are choosing to remain ignorant, that is your problem, not ours.

People here including myself have offered you sound advice but it seems that if things don't fit into your preconceived notions all you will do is resort to insults.

So  yes, goodbye and good riddance.

FezVrasta wrote:

No, I didn't say that.

That's debatable at best. Especially since some of the creators (read MANY) ARE professinals who do this for fun. And people posting before me are right define professional? For instance I create things in sl and I have a degree in computer animation/graphic design but I've never worked in the industry?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.