i keep getting this error on when i sell my breedables "Delivery failed" in my MP order log

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Simplest answer first:  Is this breedable transferrable?  Some are not.  Some are transferrable byut not saleable.  That means you can give them away but not sell them.

How to find out?  R-Click and choose Edit.  First tab will tell you if the breedable is saleable or not.  As for the not paid notice, is your breedable under a group tag?  If so, remove it so the breedable has no group as owner.  My suspicion is that it isn't saleable.  Check with the person who sold it to you to find out.

Finally, if it SHOULD be saleable and some glitch won't let you sell it, then start a  Ticket to have the problem fixed by Linden Labs.  My hunch is that your breedable is not saleable.  Sorry, but some of them are that way.

breedables are limited items. 

so

did you used a magic box for them ? merchant outbox wont work.

did you settled the good limited quantity in the item product page ? If no, it can be that this item has already been sold, but the mp cant redeliver it anymore to another customer bec it cant copy it to infinite, since there is only one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.