Sign in to follow this  
Aislin Ceawlin

Sense of humor a MUST!

I've been in SL for a long time, but due to a motherboard crash was out for a while. When I got a new laptop, and ran, waving my arms, back inworld it seems most of my old friends are gone! Would love to find someone who can be as goofy as I can be to hang around with!  It doesn't matter whether you're male or female, as long as you love to laugh and occasionally just do random, goofy things! I live in the Eastern time zone, and am usually on at night. 

Ricky40 or Ricky Salvitore here! I am Atlantic Time zone and on at night too, you can look me up if you want!

Hello Aislin,
   I'm on MST and on at night, usually anywhere from 6 SLT-10 SLT.

My qualifications
Goofy, dorky, like to laugh, try to not take things too seriously unless the particular situation calls for it.

I'll be on tonight, give me a shout! ^_^

Wait, I mean I look forward to it myself!!!! Not Raven, YOU should look forward to it...:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Hello, I think I qualify for the goofy part, lol. My family is full of crazy people on SL. I'm in PST and tend to be on at nights too due to real life. IM me in world if you wanna meet up. :smileyhappy: