own creations turn into no-mod items

Darren Islar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I take it the persmissions are on the server-side, so will try to ask my question here

I build a house from scratch, have linked, changed it over time, no problems, until ... it tells me it's a no-mod item, meaning I can't change my own creation. I do have copies but I have made changes afterwards. Is there a way to get full-permission again.

In the linked items, there is a door-script, that in itself is no-mod, an no-trans, but for modifications on my house I never had any problems, until now.

I hope somebody will have a solution for me, thanks ...

Darren Islar

I recently ran into a similar situation where I give a friend a full permission item to build with and the permissions remain the same until he logs back in and they are then set to no transfer. I also note that the item in my inventory has also been changed to no transfer, but I can reset it back to full. This happens totally random so filling out a JIRA is pointless. I ask every person I give an item to full permission to check to see if they receive the object in the correct permission form so this is not from a simple mistake.

okay, then it might have to do with the no-mod/no-trans script of the door, somehow making the whole build no-mod/no-trans with a certain action ... thanks :)

Irritating though when you try to build and sell or share things ... only needed to replace the door to share it, now I can't do anythign with it ...

okay, then it might have to do with the no-mod/no-trans script of the door, somehow making the whole build no-mod/no-trans with a certain action ... thanks :)

Irritating though when you try to build and sell or share things ... only needed to replace the door to share it, now I can't do anythign with it ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.