Ladies and Gentlemen...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i think we need to even the odds here..

a couple women of country..

and a couple of men =)

i love listening to dwight yokem

Dwight yokem and buck owens.those two are really close in style =)

i loved when they did this song together..

and where are you travis tritt? Oo

omg can you believe i almost forgot Allen jackson? o.O

this song reminds me of the boat in the summer time and the rope and creek hehehe

Glad you liked it. One of my favorite songs ever. I didn't hear it until well after the fact, either: the Youtube clip lists it as 1968; I first heard in at best the late 70's, maybe the 80's.

Amazon has multiple versions, as you'd expect: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000024O8 . I have a CD but I'm pretty sure I have it on vinyl too. The whole album is quite good. A lot of National Steel stuff and a really nice version of Stag o' Lee.

right now i could never find all the huds i used to use..but it was one of my favoright things to do in sl..

the rockshop wanted me to start doing shows with them..but i just could never find the time..as much as i wanted to..but i always kept practicing and enjoying it..

there is nothing like goofing arounfd with instruments in sl..it's so much fun..

here are the huds i used to wear all the time when goofing around..

pretty much all my instruments are from OD design..

i would love to get back into it..but right now my computer ..well i just need a new one is all lol

guitar & drum combo setup

hud stuff1.png

this was a little bit older setup withjust guitar..

3717767789_a8605d3bf6_o.jpg

Ceka Cianci wrote:

right now i could never find all the huds i used to use..but it was one of my favoright things to do in sl..

the rockshop wanted me to start doing shows with them..but i just could never find the time..as much as i wanted to..but i always kept practicing and enjoying it..

there is nothing like goofing arounfd with instruments in sl..it's so much fun..

here are the huds i used to wear all the time when goofing around..

pretty much all my instruments are from OD design..

i would love to get back into it..but right now my computer ..well i just need a new one is all lol

guitar & drum combo setup

hud stuff1.png

Well that's just common sense on vacation.

Ceka Cianci wrote:

I had to chuckle at how far things have come since 2006. Here is my first guitar hud in 2006. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

guitarhud.png

hehehe..i most times just used a strum animation that worked the upper body and dance huds and animations that worked well for that...

that was when i first started..

i can't even remember all the crap i have now for it lol

and if i did find it all..it would take me two weeks to remember how to get back in sync lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.