Sign in to follow this  
OfficialSensation

SENSATION LAND/BUILDING WANTED

Hi Second Life, we are here!

Thats right the leading dance event is here finally at your request!

Sensation is the most wanted dance event in the world at this time, in this great experiment involving 20 countries so far. We are not affiliated with the real SENSATION event in any way but we want to do something special for the addicts of the show right here on SL , after a massive success in another virtual world(we cannot post it).

In order to make this events here we need a place to build the show, we cant buy a private land at the moment, but if things goes well in future we might do it. So if you have a big building or an empty land that you dont use and you want to use it please send us messages and we will contact you with more informations.

This events are paid(with Linden) so you will be rewarded.

If you think you can join our team and help us make this events big, then dont wait contact us and let get the party started!

SENSATION SL TEAM

Be part of the night, Dress in white.

OfficialSensation wrote:

Hi Second Life, we are here!

Thats right the leading dance event is here 
finally
at your request!

Sensation is the most wanted dance event in the world at this time, in this great experiment involving 20 countries so far. We are not affiliated with the real
SENSATION
event in any way but we want to do something special for the addicts of the show right here on
SL
after
a
massive success
in
another
virtual world
(we cannot post it).

In order to make this events here we need a place to build the show, we cant buy a private land at the moment, but if things goes well in future we might do it. So if you have a big building or an empty land that you dont use and you want to use it please send us messages and we will contact you with more informations.

This events are paid so you will be rewarded.

If you think you can join our team and help us make this events big, then dont wait contact us and let get the party started!

SENSATION SL TEAM

Funny statement as you use the brand logo

Article 55  Intellectual property rights

55.1 Everything that is published on the Website or which belongs to the Website, including music files, artists’ names, label names, Streams, Downloads, software, designs, drawings, logos and trademarks forms part of the intellectual property of the ID&T company or any licensor thereof by law or on the basis of an agreement.

http://www.sensation.com/world/en/terms-conditions/

Not to mention your nick, event name and charging for it....

Original copyright/trademark holder: ID&TDe Entree 3001101 EE AmsterdamThe Netherlandshttp://www.id-t.com/contact/http://www.sensation.com/world/en/terms-conditions/

Will visit their office monday as they are only 34km away heh

Hi Alicia Sautereau,

Please do that and tell us what  you solved after.

First of all, you are off topic, and second  you are here for fame/publicity, you can send us a message directly if you want threat or just talk to us do not make a public show.

And to answer your threat/reply , we do not use any of their music files, artists’ names, label names, Streams, Downloads, software, designs, drawings, Logos and trademarks.

PLUS: Not to mention your nick, event name and charging for it....

Our nick (is just a name), event name(used in real life in hundreds of clubs), charge(linden is not real money froom what we knew)

A piece of advice in future, don't get in topics that are not for you.

SENSATION SL TEAM

OfficialSensation wrote:

Hi

Please do that and tell us what 
you
solved after.

First of all, you are off topic, and second  you are here for fame/publicity, you can send us a message directly if you want threat or just talk to us do not make a public show.

And to answer your
threat/reply
, we do not use any of their
music files, artists’ names, label names, Streams, Downloads, software, designs, drawings,
Logos and
trademark
s

PLUS:

Our nick (
is just a name
), event name(
used in real life in 
hundreds of
clubs
), charge(
linden is not real money f
room what
we knew
)

SENSATION SL TEAM

Not my problem, but yours.

To be fair, i have sent ID&T a printed version already as attachment, including your profile and web profile for easy access.

OfficialSensation wrote:

Hi

you
solved after.

And to answer your
threat/reply
music files, artists’ names, label names, Streams, Downloads, software, designs, drawings,
Logos and
trademark
s

PLUS:

Our nick (
is just a name
), event name(
used in real life in 
hundreds of
clubs
), charge(
room what
we knew
)

SENSATION SL TEAM

I highly doubt Alicia is here for fame or publicity, that's what YOU are doing here in the forums. There were no threats against you and if you post on this forum you will get replies here unless you specify to contact you inworld or by PM. There are laws when using brand names, trademarks, etc and SL is a US based company so I am not sure how those laws may come into play here.

You are begging for free land yet you say you had a successful outcome in another virtual world, then use the money you earned there to pay for things here and don't beg for expensive land people pay for to host your gig.

edit: Lindens come from real money just as I am sure in that other successful virtual payground  playground you were in collecting. Oh but you knew that already.

Malanya wrote:

OfficialSensation wrote:

Hi

you
solved after.

And to answer your
threat/reply
Logos and
trademark
s

PLUS:

Our nick (
is just a name
), event name(
used in real life in 
hundreds of
clubs
), charge(
room what
we knew
)

SENSATION SL TEAM

I highly doubt Alicia is here for fame or publicity, that's what YOU are doing here in the forums. There were no threats against you and if you post on this forum you will get replies here unless you specify to contact you inworld or by PM. There are laws when using brand names, trademarks, etc and SL is a US based company so I am not sure how those laws may come into play here.

You are begging for free land yet you say you had a successful outcome in another virtual world, then use the money you earned there to pay for things here and don't beg for expensive land people pay for to host your gig.

edit: Lindens come from real money just as I am sure in that other successful virtual
payground
  playground you were in collecting. Oh but you knew that already.

Thanks and indeed not here for fame, i like being infamous alot more and stay consistent to my forum title awarded to me by Chaos back on 10-25-2007 :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Alicia is correct.  Any use of their name, other than saying 'inspired by'  in your promotion is a copyright violation under US law.  Use of their name as your avi's name is also a violation.  Just stating you are not affiiated with them does not get you off the hook.  The ONLY way you can use their name and/or materials and get away with it is if you create a satire comedy of their show or if its connected to politics in some way and you are making a counter politcal statement.  That the courts will allow, but you had better be spot on with your show.  Otherwise you run the risk of not only being shut down and maybe banned by LL, but also of being sued for REAL money by the real Sensation.  That can get ugly real quick.

OfficialSensation wrote:

Hi

you
solved after.

And to answer your
threat/reply
Logos and
trademark
s

PLUS:

Our nick (
is just a name
), event name(
used in real life in 
hundreds of
clubs
), charge(
room what
we knew
)

SENSATION SL TEAM

Your reply right here will be why most who could, and would, have helped you....will choose not to.

You might want to rethink your public presence a bit more. If you're going to attack people that are keeping your proverbial butt out of the rl legal fire, you'd best brush up on your communication skills. Right now, yours suck.

I know of several people who lend out land to all sorts of causes, both paid and unpaid. I'm always happy to pass on posts and requests to them. What I won't do, is promote someone who acts like a childish little brat when given advice, such as you've been here.

You, your "company"(we'll use that term loosely) are the one(s) looking for fame and publicity. It would do you well to remember where your roots stand. How you did in another virtual world doesn't matter here. No one cares. No one will care. Even if you were to take this rl, no one would care. You care, and that's wonderful. People in sl don't care how things in other virtual worlds go. In fact, many are pretty sick and tired of all the comparisons we see, so when other virtual worlds are mentioned, we ignore it. Personally, I'd leave that tidbit out in the future.

I can totally understand wanting to mimic something you love. A desire I think many have, at some point in their lives. Whether or not you should do it, depends on the situation. In this case, I think you should cease, immediately. Find your own niche. Find your own thing. Find your own idea and run with it. Don't take what's already been done and try to recreate it somewhere, like here. As successful as you think it might be, I can almost guarantee you'll be wrong. You'll find it's more hassle than it's worth. Not to mention it's a totally low blow, lacks any amount of creativity and, well, it's just cheesey, at best. It says absolutely nothing good about you, that's for certain.

However, if you start from fresh, if you use your own idea(s), if you make your own product...you'll only be limited by your own imagination(s). I haven't the foggiest how many of you there are, but I would hope it's more than one person. In which case I am guessing you haven't exactly put forth a "should we really do this here?" question to everyone else. Anyone with any amount of searching skills can see that things other virtual worlds or sites allow to happen, won't fly here. RL copyrights and trademarks are taken seriously in SL and always will be. Yes some get away with breaking them. Some people get away with breaking the law in RL too. That doesn't mean you should. The other virtual world you were in, shouldn't have let you. They broke rl law as much as you did and personally I'd be ashamed to be the owner of that world. Knowing I did nothing at all to prevent, or stop you. I have no doubt you were reported there too.

Long winded, yes, I know. My guess is you'll get bored a few sentences in and not continue reading. Personally, I don't care. It'll just show how inexperienced and juvenile you really are. So I'll leave you with this...

Grow up, come up with your own idea, create your own product and quite trying to piggyback off the success of others. That's one of the biggest downfalls in, well, most industries these days. People just lack creativity and originality and it's really such a shame. Carbon copies are just not that attractive anymore. They're boring, overused, played out...I could go on.

Hi SECOND LIFE,

We found the place, thank you, close as request.

Add us as friend to be updated with the latest upcoming shows/events right here in SL.

SENSATION SL TEAM