Sign in to follow this  
Maia007

Friends in-world but not in the web browser?

Question

Yes there seems to be a bug. It started about the time they did the last maintenance on my.secondlife.com which was 16th and 17th May. We will just have to wait until it gets fixed. Meanwhile, if you change your privacy settings so that everyone in SecondLife can see your profile then your friends can see your profile too.

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

Yes there seems to be a bug. It started about the time they did the last maintenance on my.secondlife.com which was 16th and 17th May. We will just have to wait until it gets fixed. Meanwhile, if you change your privacy settings so that everyone in SecondLife can see your profile then your friends can see your profile too.

• Like 2

I had a similar situation and guess what happened? My so-called friend disabled me from seeing her when she is online (unchecked that option by my name inworld) so I dont see her as a friend on my dashboard but inworld I see her on my friend list but "offline". When I asked why's that hapenning, she said "try relog".

Don't get me wrong about your friend, this is only my experience :manwink:

I am having the same issue but guess what??.. .with my own partner inworld.   I contacted live chat but they were unable to help ... left me thinking whether or not paying a subscription is worth it ... 

hi ^^ well, these friends am referring to I added just a few days ago.. none of my old friends I have issue with. I do see their names on the left panel of our SL web account but not on the other window (where we see the 'feed', 'about', etc)... I see their names in-world but NOT invisible :) so I don't think they're trying to hide from me teehee xD thank you for the message!

hi

I have same probs, inworld all ok, friends=X all,

in webbrowser https://secondlife.com/my/account Friends= x-4

and in https://my.secondlife.com friends=x-7.

at their profile i can ADD they as my friends but nothing happened.

Somebody delete me inworld but in webbrowser he was still in list.
I check it on differend pc and with smartphone, same problem.

best regards