Sign in to follow this  
Casandra Kumsung

RLV folders

I use singularity.  Every time RLV asks if I want a folder. I remember it used to not ask and I would change.  It that a function of the relay of the viewer or did it change. I do remember I used Phoenix but do not any more since I do not like firestorm.

Actually, it's a function of the viewer.  And since most of the TPVs that use RLV simply integrate the portions from either Marine's (RLV) or Kitty's (RLVa) into their viewers, any changes to behavior present in those gets in too.

A few months ago, there was some disagreements on various forums/blogs/etc about whether or not the 'auto-accept' of inventory items should also auto-accept to #RLV.  Despite plenty of arguments both for and against that were well-thought and valid, they did not make it an option, but forced it to always ask even if auto-accept was set.

A few months later, the same kind of debate arose about the temp-attachment issues and the permissions involved.  Again, plenty of good debate, but they just unilaterally went with not allowing @acceptpermission to work for temp-attachments.

So until the various TPVs put in options to 'override' these behaviors, we're stuck with them.  I'd recommend filing bugs with your favorite viewers to put in these options, and see which one actually implements it first.  And then use that one.