krafties

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Forum questions are typically not directed specifically at anyone. This question, since it had no other introductory information, can only be considered as directed at the GD Forum and all who sail in her.

Given that the information provided was cryptic at best, a forumite responding with "What in the world are you talking about?" is not at all out of line.

No offense, Rocker, but you should understand that not everyone is interested in the same things you are. If you post to the GD forum with a question like that, you need to add enough background info so those of us who have no clue can skip your post and move on. I had to try about five different paths through google even to understand what you were talking about. Turned out the keyword was Krafties. Once I figured that out I at least knew what you meant although having nary a clue about what any of your felions is worth I didn't answer.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/23/2013 at 5:28 PM, rockerX0X0X said:

so i have 3 unbounded no ifinity felions that have been sitting in my inventory forever that are

12 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 21 - 0

14 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 13 - 16 - 0

19 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 17 - 0 - 0

anyone know roughly what they could be worth

this is what krafties are http://krafties.com/

the numbers are its natural traits it appears the felions have strong attack, some intellect and some focus  match  with strength and souls with good crafting and mentals, your souls will have same type number stats attack, strength, defense, hitpoints, crafting, and mentals intellect , focus and fortitude

6 minutes ago, Meisha Verstandig said:

the numbers are its natural traits it appears the felions have strong attack, some intellect and some focus  match  with strength and souls with good crafting and mentals, your souls will have same type number stats attack, strength, defense, hitpoints, crafting, and mentals intellect , focus and fortitude

The post you are quoting is from 2013. He may not even be in SL anymore.

The forums reward people for having over 500 posts, by letting them change what it says under thier name, some people look forward to that milestone, so give them an excuse to post they are going to do it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Talligurl said:

The forums reward people for having over 500 posts, by letting them change what it says under thier name, some people look forward to that milestone, so give them an excuse to post they are going to do it.

sometimes it's kinda fun to see old threads..  :) but often it doesn't really bring new things up

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.