What is this? Noob sign with fart noises popping up from nowehere...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are HUDS that can be bought that will locate an avatar within a certain area and make them 'expel'. It's quite juvenile, quite funny if you're with friends and they know it may happen, but to someone unsuspecting maybe not quite so funny. But the sound huds to also have notices attached I dont know anything about, someone else will know more :-)

Fusionbolt2000 wrote:

Well, I can figure out this much, it was a joke, but what was it? A gun? a hack? a spam? a script? I did not get asked to use a script and neither has it happened before.

Details, details, details.

Like what color and flavor was it?

Was it a quick high pitched squeak?

Or more like a long low rumble?

Could you cut it with a knife or did it just melt like butter in a frying pan?

We are going to need a little more information if we are to diagnosis this malodorous infestation.

lol

Erm .. as far as I know they only work within a very limited range. I actually saw one for sale on the MP a few days ago and was interested enough to read the reviews. At least one of the purchasers had got banned from the parcel they used it in by the parcel owner but was laughing so much they didn't care. I think most users are aware of it enough to be able to excuse it, if you pardon the pun :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Thay haven't accessed anything of yours so your account integrity is in tact. if it happens again take note of who is within local chat range, it will be one of those people doing it.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Fusionbolt2000 wrote:

Well, I can figure out this much, it was a joke, but what was it? A gun? a hack? a spam? a script? I did not get asked to use a script and neither has it happened before.

Details, details, details.

Like what color and flavor was it?

Was it a quick high pitched squeak?

Or more like a long low rumble?

Could you cut it with a knife or did it just melt like butter in a frying pan?

We are going to need a little more information if we are to diagnosis this malodorous infestation.

LOL!  The most details I usually get is did it clear the room, and was I able to blame it on the dog.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.