Cannot access marketplace when i'm loged in. Please Help me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i've been playing SL for more than 5 years, and few years ago something happened to my market place.

Everytime i login on market place with my character, it re-direct me to a page with a message that says:

"The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved."

This isn't a browser problem becouse i've created another character and i can login on marketplace just fine. Its only with my main character that this happens.

This is very annoying becouse i can't shop, or sell my creatons on marketplace.

Please Help me and ask any other doubts about my problem. If necessary, message me in game. IGN: Renato Foster

I can see that this would be inconvenient.  You said "a few years ago," so I infer that this has persisted over may viewer upgrades and that you have cleared cache several times over that period  

Are you using the standard SL viewer?  If so, I suggest that you file a support ticket  

https://support.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

If you are not using the standard SL viewer, I suggest that you try that first and file a support ticket if that does not work.  

The support ticket should include the details you get when you go to Help- About Second Life.  Note that there is a button that will copy that text to your clipboard.  Be using the SL viewer when you get those details 

TKR

I don't think it has something to do with the SL viewer since the problema is as i said, in the market place -> marketplace.secondlife.com.

I open marketplace.secondlife.com just fine, when i login on my character, i just send me to the page that say that message. And it isn't a cache or browser problema becouse i can login without a problema with other characters. The problema its just with my main character.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.