Why is this forum infested with rentals?

Sticky Pootawn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ummm In order for estates to give the potential tenant full rights to the land they must "Sell" the full region to the potential tenant.  If you are looking to purchase a sim but do not want to rent, I would suggest joining a group in-world that is designated for full transfers of private regions and look through the past notices. 

lol Im sure you missed my point

This section is for full regions to be sold.. not rentals. the parcel rental forums is below. So it has me wonder why so many off topic posts in the regions for sale section.

Still have a hard time seeing how hard it is to post a rental in the parcels for rent section or estates for rent etc.

So I still ask my self why so many rentals listed in the regions for sale section..

No I clearly got your point....I just don't understand why you would put your question here and not in the Q&A section. We have been using this section for years regarding full region rentals. Due to how the rental process goes we consider it a sale. Until they make a section for Full Regions for rent, we will continue to use this section and prob do so even after a "regions for rent" section is created. The mods are clearly ok with this.

I don't understand why it bothers you so much that we use this section and you don't even advertise selling land here or in-world....so why exactly are you bothered by what estate owners are doing????? I really think you need to take your point to a different section of the forum. As you said this section is for selling full regions; so clearly its not for questions like this.

Good Day.

We have been using

we consider it a sale.

we will continue

we use

I really think you need to take your point to a different section of the forum. As you said this section is for selling full regions; so clearly its not for questions like this.

Good Day.

wow...and i was thinking i had a attitude......

it's totally allowed to point at less clear rules on the forums, and skip the "we" you'r not talking for me or others, everybody who agrees or not can make his post.

Lisa006 Baxton wrote:

No I clearly got your point....I just don't understand why you would put your question here and not in the Q&A section. We have been using this section for years regarding full region rentals. Due to how the rental process goes we consider it a sale. Until they make a section for Full Regions for rent, we will continue to use this section and prob do so even after a "regions for rent" section is created. The mods are clearly ok with this.

I don't understand why it bothers you so much that we use this section and you don't even advertise selling land here or in-world....so why exactly are you bothered by what estate owners are doing????? I really think you need to take your point to a different section of the forum. As you said this section is for selling full regions; so clearly its not for questions like this.

Good Day.

The OP brings up a valid point and it's understandable that they'd think that this would be the most appropriate place to post this thread.  You are correct that this really isn't the place, but the Answers section is even less appropriate.  The Forums Feedback section is where it should have gone and it wouldn't surprise me if a moderator moves it there.

As to the OP's original question, I can only surmise that it's because there is no "Regions for Rent" subforum... there probably should be.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.