Why was my credit card charged but I have not yet received my lindens?

Syndaleigh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

About an hour and a half ago, I ordered approximately $30 worth of Lindens, and while my credit card was charged, I still have not received my in world currency. What exactly is going on, and will I either receive my lindens or be reimbursed my $30?

Also, I saw an answer to a previously asked question, and I have checked my account balance on Secondlife.com and it shows the charges. I suppose I will just have to call billing.

2 answers to this question

Nothing has been posted on the Grid Status Blog, but you are the second person to ask this question in the last few minutes.  I suggest double-checking your account balances at secondlife.com >>> Account and then, if things do not look right, giving the Linden Lab Billing Ofice a call.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

Unscheduled LindeX Maintnance

[Posted 12:39pm PST, 18 May 2013] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance on the Linden Exchange. During this time, residents may be unable to purchase or sell L$, process credit, or perform other LindeX services. Please monitor this blog for additional updates.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 18th, 2013 at 12:31 pm and is filed under SLGrid Status. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2013/05/18/post1959/

You: Alright, any idea when I can expect to receive the Linden?

LL Employee: I apologize, but I am not sure right this moment whats going on to give you any answers. Check your blog for updates. Ill start a support case that will stay open for 3 days. Please feel free to reply to it if you do not see a resolution.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.