Male or female?

Kezio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ima Rang wrote:

I have postings updates from this thread in my email,  yet those posts are not here now.  I don't have any posting updates from Kezio posting though. 
o.O

That I can not account for.  I had just refreshed the page when it appeared.  By the time I had written my reply, maybe a minute or so, it was gone.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perrie Juran wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

I have postings updates from this thread in my email,  yet those posts are not here now.  I don't have any posting updates from Kezio posting though. 
o.O

That I can not account for.  I had just refreshed the page when it appeared.  By the time I had written my reply, maybe a minute or so, it was gone.

It appears that perhaps the Kezio avatar has been deleted. 

I'm a female in both. I have no desire to play a male avatar anyhow. Like really it'd be akward, I wouldn't know how to act as a guy. However I see nothing wrong with people playing different genders at all. Mainly because this isn't real life. I think when two people get close though it's probably best to be honest about it, even if you all never met in real life trust is a good thing as well as honesty.

it's funny, i have a female alt that i use to take pictures of my merchandise and she has rarely been hit on. My wife used her to go shopping and i went with her. In the mall we were in i was approached by 18 women and she was approached by one single solitary man.. asking if she wanted to go dancing..   perhaps people are exaggerating in this thread.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

it's funny, i have a female alt that i use to take pictures of my merchandise and she has rarely been hit on. My wife used her to go shopping and i went with her. In the mall we were in
i was approached by 18 women
and she was approached by one single solitary man.. asking if she wanted to go dancing..  
perhaps people are exaggerating in this thread.

:smileyvery-happy:

• 1 year later...

I hardly get hit on by guys....

I am RL female with a SL female avi. I dress in fashion, wearing some makeup. I love to change my hairstyle, hair color and eye color on a daily basis.  The comments that i normally receive are compliments on my look, most are not vulgar or wanting me to have sex.

Girls also hit on me, they are more aggressive in my experience, but they aren't vulgar in their IMs.

I don't frequent sex sims where I am sure patrons of those sims are more open to vulgarity and being open about their intentions.

I do agree with other posters that if by chance you do receive unwanted or offensive IMs, either mute the person, teleport away or grow a thick skin.  Sometimes it is just being anywhere at the wrong time is all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.