second life not loading anything anymore....everythings gray...

JeJo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im not much of a compter tech here but im really frusterated that nothing in sl rezzes for me anymore no matter where i go everything is always gray.Im contantly having to wait a half hour an while doing so im clicking an text refreshing everything around me so it wont be gray.By the time a half hours passes i have maybe a few objects around me start to show its color. Can anyone help? this is nuts!

Thinkerer's advice is good, but leave the cache clear to last. It is a last resort step. Clearing cache can make problems worse, depending on your computer and connection. Use the steps in Troubleshoot your connection. It is specific to SL connections.

When you ask a tech question include the info from the viewer's Help->About... It will help us give relevant suggestions and save you time testing a wide range of possible fixes that are probably irrelevant.

I've seen your problem vanish when I move to another region. I've used the same viewer and connection and had the problem and not had the problem. I suspect this is being caused by something on the server side. SO... don't start ripping your system and the installs apart until you are CERTAIN it is on your side.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.