Closing a group you started

ShortCake Windstorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

A group will disappear automatically within 48 hours if it has fewer than 2 members.  So, eject everyone else.  If you were wise in setting up the group, your only co-owner is your own alt, whom you can trust to leave the group voluntarily, making you the only remaining person.  If not, then you either need to convince any other owners to leave before you do, or you need to trust that they won't add new people after you leave.

3 minutes ago, Rhett Soulstar said:

Pffffft....why do they make this so difficult t do or understand is beyond me. A simple DELETE GROUP should suffice.

Because in cases where its owned by 2 people and those people fall out.. one clicks delete group in temper...

28 minutes ago, Rhett Soulstar said:

Pffffft....why do they make this so difficult t do or understand is beyond me. A simple DELETE GROUP should suffice.

whats difficult to eject everybody, and let it vanish... i wonder more why you respond for somthing so simple, to a post that's dead for 4 yrs

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

whats difficult to eject everybody, and let it vanish... i wonder more why you respond for somthing so simple, to a post that's dead for 4 yrs

and me too replying and not noticing it had been dragged up from the grave :S

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.