How can I be a cool forum-er?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marigold Devin wrote:

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but LL should bring back last names.

lol

I don't know how the system works now.

Is it not one of the incentives for paying to be Premium that you can choose a surname/  last name. ? 

If not, WHY NOT? Major incentive there that I suspect many would pay for...anyway... :) 

I have noticed the way to be uber cool in LeFora it seems, is

to have a certain level of cognitive detachment, to impress your alts of course.

But seriously, the only sure fire method of attaining this rank is as follows:

LwlPuss.jpg

She who posts the cutest lolcats is without a doubt, the coolest :matte-motes-smitten:

*insert> Le mewww Le purrrr <gesture here....

Thats how it's always been ahehe.gif

aclap.gif

*bows..thank you..thank you..

Maryanne Solo wrote:

I have noticed the way to be uber cool in LeFora it seems, is

to have a certain level of cognitive detachment, to impress your alts of course.

But seriously, the only sure fire method of attaining this rank is as follows:

LwlPuss.jpg

She who posts the cutest lolcats is without a doubt, the coolest :matte-motes-smitten:

*insert> Le mewww Le purrrr <gesture here....

Thats how it's always been
ahehe.gif

aclap.gif

*bows..
thank you..thank you..

it's about time someone broke the barrier hehehe

Le mow

download.jpg

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Cool is in the eye of the beholder.

I may or may not be a "cool forumer" depending on who is asked, but I am myself, which is my best advice.

I'm amazed at how often we agree, well said.

For the OP...

Heh...great minds and all that!

LOVE the video.  Favorite line: "....internet inter-connectedness whatsit." 

I know I'm some flavor of Geek; I took a test on the internet that said I'm an Uber Cool History/Lit Geek and if it's on the internet it has to be true, right?  I mean I even have a badge to prove it:

Nerd Test.png

I need to watch the video again to figure out if I have any hipster traits.

*Wanders off to think deep thoughts*

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

fee cat.jpg

That's just awful, Perrie!  Now I'm crying...thanks a LOT!

But it's still free, nevertherless.  :catsurprised:

R.I.P.  :matte-motes-crying:

Once in RL a cat run at my car.  It was so unexpected that I had no time to brake.  It died.

For a long time I felt so sad about it.  :smileysad:

You must only speak of goodness of all mankind with fluffy flowery language.  You must accept that the truth and only the truth is spoken here on the forums and never question whether someone really is posting from a hospital bed with their one remaining toe.  It is on the internet, it is true.  You must give sympathy to the blackholes of emotional need, and agree with every poster that laments that if everyone cannot have a gaming computer that gets 80FPS on a crowded sim, then no one should have such a computer and/or  LL should just shut down.  You must assimilate and never, ever, attempt humor or thinking for yourself. 

Perrie Juran wrote:

Kittens 06.jpg

Kittens 02.jpg

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I know, that was mean.  These three have taken over my bed. 
:)

Awwwww...MUCH better. Your cats are adorable.  The orange tabby reminds me of my Morris.  I lost him 7 years ago (he was 20) and I still cry when I think about him.  The only photo of him I currently have scanned on my PC was when I was sick one day years ago.  My Keeshond apparently thought laying on me would be helpful while Morris kept watch.

Cz&Samson&Morris.jpg

i remember years back we had 2 kittens that were siamese..but were also twins..

they shared the same birthing sack and came out at the same time..well one came out first but the other was right behind the other  in this little pouch together..

they would never go anywhere without the other..and if one of the bigger cats would pick on one..the other would jump in to help fight the bigger or older cats..

we named them bonnie and clyde..

if you picked up one..the other would climb your leg to try to get held with the other..

this is sort of wha they looked like.i just remember their eyes were such a beautiful blue..

i wish we had kept them..but when we moved to tennessee..my mother kept them up in chicago..

siamese-cats-twins-6.jpg

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I know, that was mean.  These three have taken over my bed. 
:)

Awwwww...MUCH better. Your cats are adorable.  The orange tabby reminds me of my Morris.  I lost him 7 years ago (he was 20) and I still cry when I think about him.  The only photo of him I currently have scanned on my PC was when I was sick one day years ago.  My Keeshond apparently thought laying on me would be helpful while Morris kept watch.

These three are triplets: it was a litter of three.  Mom is an orange tabby who as an adolescent slipped out one night (and one night only).  After that one night out she never tried to get out again and has since had a visit to the Vet ;) .

Mom and the kittens are all stubbies. 

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Just as Pep isn't still posting here.   I once posted a cute lolcat and he retaliated with something only Pep could have found.

Actually, anyone could have found it with the proper image search. 

Ima Rang wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Just as Pep isn't still posting here.   I once posted a cute lolcat and he retaliated with something only Pep could have found.

Actually, anyone could have found it with the proper image search. 

True, I guess.   I should have said, "only Pep could have thought to search for".

No poison Perrie, though there could be an overdose, though I think this forum could handle it...in spades.

[Just waiting for the dumbass who RIC'd me last night to work this one out and then work out a reason to report this.]

[OFC if they do they've self-identified themself as the actual "dumbass" in question ;-)]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.