Sign in to follow this  
CaramelBombshell

::: Financial Dominatrix seeking Piggies & Cucks:::

8733106384_cc69690bf6_b.jpg

:♦: Renowned Ebony Princess of Second Life:♦:

My name is Mia, but I'll be addressed as Princess.I am 21 years old, I only talk to men 30+ years of age. I'm an American girl with an accent fetish. Im a 5'4 - 42D - caramel skin bombshell. Voice Varied.

♚ I deserve the best things in life ... and you're going to give them to me. You have decided to submit your wallet to me the second you messaged. DO NOT send me pointless IMs saying, 'Hi Miss' or 'How are you Miss?' ... the first thing that I should see from you is how much money you just sent me and a gift from my ★Sl Wishlist★ . I have a Piggie Contract, that is slightly open for discussion, but that is the first thing Im sending you, should you decided to fully submit to me.

♚ I am extremely different than other Princesses. I want a mental connection with any sub/pig that I decided to let into my Barbie World. Princess & Piggies is a team effort, regardless if I am higher rank than you. If you submit to me you become my property, and I always take good care of the things I own. But I cant control how I play with my toys, sometimes they get dirty, stretched out of place, and even broken.

♚ Shopping Date; Thats the first time we will meet. I shop, you stand and hold my bags.

♚ I am a Bratty Princess --I like ball torture, forced bi, sissification, racial degradation, verbal abuse, smoking, and BDSM, and other things I cant mention here.

♚ Sissy Boys and Trannies disgust me. If that is you, then you better have enough money to impress me, even more than the normal piggies.

:♥:Because I took the time to write this fourm for your understanding; please IM me with payment of 350Lfor my time :♥:

xoxo

Reply INWORLD @ Caramelbombhsell Resident 

That's disgusting and you sound like a terrible person.

Maybe you should pay 350L$ to me, for taking my time and reading your thread.

Because I took the time to write this fourm for your understanding; please IM me with payment of 350Lfor my time

I bet it would increase your chances of getting the reply you want, if you could at least write it with correct spelling. I mean, I'm not a native speaker and I would have done better. (besides creating a better first impression...)

But anyway...good luck with your ambitions. Maybe someone pays 350 to test if you butt can really be used as a small table, at least thats what is going on in my mind at the moment. :catlol:

Oh I wish I were rich!

Only the finest Prims and Meshes would ever touch your skin.'

Only the most skilfully crafted microprims would ever grace your neck.

I would buy for you a Jet done with the finest scripts so you never crashed as you moved about SL.

You would have the finest Yacht on the Blake Sea crewed by men who's only desire was to serve you.

I would buy for you a bed made of the softest sculpties so when you slept you would think you were floating in air.

Your name would be spoken with awe across the SL Continents.

But alas, I am just a poor Martian stranded here in this Virtual World.  What chance would I ever have to compete with all those who would willingly die for your affections.  I shall go to my grave mourning my plight.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Your name would be spoken with awe across the SL Continents.

/me dies laughing

But alas, I am just a poor Martian stranded here in this Virtual World.  What chance would I ever have to compete with all those who would willingly die for your affections.  I shall go to my grave mourning my plight.

RIP Perrie

Farewell poor Perrie, I knew you so well

/me dies laughing again

I always prefer the "Jewish Girlfriend Experience" (for fans of The Big Bang Theory)

LoL Laugh, Judge, and Joke all you want it's perfectly fine. Just keep this thread moving. Yes, InWorld is just that crazy. Do I take it serious ... Omg no, I laugh behind the screen as I Dom, but I have 65kL in my account because of this "silly, and disgusting" business. So even though this post wasn't for any of the people who took the time out their day to reply, if it keeps the post active than blah blah away.

*smiles giggling batting her long eyelashes*

CaramelBombshell wrote:

LoL Laugh, Judge, and Joke all you want it's perfectly fine. Just keep this thread moving. Yes, InWorld is just that crazy. Do I take it serious ... Omg no, I laugh behind the screen as I Dom, but I have 65kL in my account because of this "silly, and disgusting" business. So even though this post wasn't for any of the people who took the time out their day to reply, if it keeps the post active than blah blah away.

*smiles giggling batting her long eyelashes*

Well just goes to show you, a fool and their money are easily parted and I make about that much in real life every day.  so do us a favour.....

As funny as this is, I can believe it when you say you rake in so much money.  There are a lot of guys that are willing to pay for stuff like this, and hey if you're really good at it then why not?  I personally wouldn't do it, but this isn't targeted towards guys like me.  So good for you, and keep at it, you've found a way to unlock the code that so many people fail at unlocking.

Extremely Noble wrote:

I highly doubt you're the one to get on someone's case about spelling.

Oh you think you are smart, don't you? Well, you may start to THINK and READ before you reply next time.

1. English is not my native language. I've had English classes at school and thats roughly all contact I had with this language. I have never lived in any country that had English as offical language and therefore never any natural contact with native speakers over a time span, that would have been long enough to have a big impact on my english writing and speaking skills.

I know I'm not perfect and I never said I am. But I try my best and experianced that I care far more about what and how I write, than many others in SL do.

2. Have you actually read to what I was replying? No....probably not...

Still want to know why I said nicely that she should care more about writing and spelling? Well, if someone speaks about themself like the best thing in the whole world, I expect them to at least try to reach that. She said she took time to write this and men should pay her for this.

Well, if her text is worth 350L, even a sms written by me would be worth 1000L.

Also...I enjoy pushing snotty peoples faces into her obvious mistakes. Next time I would chose her duckface for that, if it makes you happy.

pfft...let it go..I mean the other poster doesn't know what there talking about and bothered to resurect a dead (and frankly pathetic thread just to harass you. Not worth the effort to respond.

Don't listen to the cruel things people are saying. I admire you, and think you are right in treating people like sh*t if that's what they want

Keitak wrote:

Don't listen to the cruel things people are saying. I admire you, and think you are right in treating people like sh*t if that's what they want

While they have every right to treat people like crap if that's what the buyer wants. I don't know if it's exactly an admirable trait. Meh I won't say it's nessicarily wrong since I've never met OP so I don't know if she's a  nice person outside of her "job" or not. But I still wouldn't call it admirable. That's like saying you're so admirable for working at mcdonalds. They haven't done anything special they just did what they felt would earn them money.

Keitak wrote:

But what if I say I'm better than her and I could do even her snotty job better? I mean...you seem to be kind of impressed, aren't you?

I do admire anyone who uses Second Life for profit. This chick is quite popular in the findom community in SL...so that is great that she can make tons of money in SL. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Athena Naminosaki wrote:

Kudos to this! Way to smack them back down!
:)

Only if you are refering to the size of her behind, which probably already developed its own gravityfield. :catlol:

Anyway...why dig that old thread out of its grave?