Japanese Gakuen RP .. does it exist in SL?

WMoonstone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings SL community, hugs all around :)

So I have been wandering around SL on my lonesome, sim hopping, shopping, dancing etc and it's been fun (as much fun one could possibly have.. doing all this alone. LOL) As much as i enjoy my own company, it would be nice to engage with people who have similar interests. 

Amongst many of my varied interests, I love music, anime, manga, animation, anything to do with japanese language, culture, history, I'm down with it. I recently finished re- watching an old shoujo anime series and was inspired to find my own Usui Takumi in a fun lighthearted  Japanese Gakuen (highschool) RP but after TPing to all the places that popped up on my search list, I couldn't find any. haha I did find some beautiful Edo period sims which I will revisit.

So I'm wondering if all you lovelies out there can help to either:

1) Recommend a place that might fit what I'm looking for (I'm not really veering towards the adult side of RP atm, I just want something light, fun, with potential for a little innocent romance thrown in)

2) Give me a shout if you are interested in something similar, maybe we can get together to hangout and take it from there.

Ok. that's my essay done for now :) Thanks for reading !

PS. Still searching for the Usui Takumi to my Misaki Ayuzawa \(*^.^*)/

I'm not sure if there are any large ones at the moment but it's been many years since I was heavily in that community to be honest so icould be very wrong, I hop someone corrects me there!

As a suggestion outside the normal unhelpful troll I see here more and more may be best to search through groups and get to know people.  Hanging out in stores like Dura is also often a good thing, somtimes headshakingly bad, but that shop gets a lot of traffic that could be a hint. They also have some AWESOME hair, brilliant work. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dura%20Dura/48/171/92 no, I don't know them, I just squee for the hair and people and well, the models and *faints*

Generally though, it's the hard slog footwork I feel you will find out you do. If you see a person with manga interests just *glomp* them and find out what they know. Look for people with nekonimi, often that will help you follow the breadcrumbs to your future destinations.

If only you could be the Agatsuma-san to my Aoyagi I could tell you more, but I fear we move in different circles ;) Maybe consider searching the various shōnen groups too.

\(^o^)/ Ganbaru ((and a bit of luck as well)) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.