I'm in a world of stretched out children...

trynadawn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope this is the right place to post this, but lately, ever since I accepted that ToS all the child avatars I see, the babies and toddlers and really small ones all look deformed and stretched out and it's sort of freaking me out... aha.

I don't know if this is a common thing or if it's easily fixable, but if you could help that would be amazing! I use Firestorm, the Hybrid version.

trynadawn wrote:

I hope this is the right place to post this, but lately, ever since I accepted that ToS all the child avatars I see, the babies and toddlers and really small ones all look deformed and stretched out and it's sort of freaking me out... aha.

I don't know if this is a common thing or if it's easily fixable, but if you could help that would be amazing! I use Firestorm, the Hybrid version.

They're usually mesh avatars with the default SL shape deformed with a special AO so the body parts will work properly. Sometimes when your viewer doesn't load the mesh correctly you'll see the underlying shape like that - re-logging usually fixes it. Are you having any other problems seeing mesh now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.