Answers Forum Sluggish Today?

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

This has been happening the past couple of days for me Lindal. I have to refresh the page a couple of times or go out of the thread and back in again. It's very annoying. I did start to duplicate posts but then ran into the anti-scammer message that you can't post the same post within so many seconds. Then I cottoned on to this bug.

Ditto for me as well...

- Well so much for running faster.....

Now I've had to give up using IE 10, not because it doesn't work with the SL Answers forum but because of all the darn ads from Google that have caused me to lose replies, hit wrong buttons because the screen shifting and just horrible lag introduced when I work the Answers See All page. Grrrrr.

I'm using Firefox now with Ad-Blocker installed.

[ Wishing that LL actually visited the forum once in a blue moon. ]

Edited Answer: It happened to me when posting this reply as well.

Hi KarenMichelle.

Just discovered this morning it's easy to remove the ads on the SL website using IE10. On top right of the IE 10 browser you'll see a gear wheel which is labelled Tools when you hover the cursor over it. Click it and select Safety > Tracking Protection. When the Tracking Protection window opens select Get a Tracking Protection List online where the green arrow is. When the web page opens, scroll until you see EasyList Standard, which is used by AdBlocker. Click ADD (I had to click it a few times before it activated). A requester box pops up, just click Add List and now all the ads you were seeing on the SL website are gone.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.