Will i be able to use IDeal on LindExchange in the near future.

Darktoorper Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As i posted Earlier in a Community Forum post i have a question about a certain payment method for the l$

As i do not have a paypall account nor credit card. i would like to know if in a close future i wil be able to use IDeal to pay for the purchase of l$.

It is the only system i use to do anything online as im most comfortable with that specific setup. and have a bad history with Paypall.

I hope my question will be answered as it is something that is continuously spooking through my mind.

When i heard that the use of 3rd Party Currency Corporations was disallowed with the new TOS

[ Which i have ofcourse accepted as it makes sence in the current state of RL Economics]

I must say it worries me if i will ever be able to buy l$ the way im used to and most comfortable with.

Kind Regards And Lovely Weekend

Darktoorper Amat

[Dennis Verwer IRL]

1 answer to this question

Absolutely nobody has a crystal ball to tell us what payment options might be available in the future.  Lindens never come here, and they wouldn't tell us what's going to happen even if they did. All we know is what's available right now.  You may buy and sell L$ through Linden Lab's Linden Exchange (Lindex).

Accepted currencies and payment methods

You may use the following payment methods with Second Life:

• Visa
  • American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Delta Online
  • JCB
  • Discover (U.S. Residents only)
  • Visa Electron (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • PayPal

The currencies accepted for payment vary depending upon the payment type you use.  

32px-KBtip.png Note: If you have had a payment method on file since before December 7, 2011, you may need to remove and re-add that payment method before making payments in non-USD currencies.

Visa, MasterCard, and Visa Electron

You may pay in:

• AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, JPY, KRW, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR

American Express

You may pay in 

• AED, AUD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, KRW, MYR, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR

JCB

You may pay in:

• AUD, CNY, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, KRW, MYR, SGD, THB, USD

Discover

You must use US dollars (USD) when paying with Discover.

PayPal

For a complete list of currencies accepted by PayPal, visit their official website and view the page on multiple currencies.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.