How do I check the status of my Linden home

clark Mordly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

I love your question. :matte-motes-smile:

As long as you have been paying for your premium account, then nothing will have changed regarding your Linden home.  The neighbours may have changed, but your grass will not be any longer, and you won't find everything covered in moss and dandelions. 

• Like 4

Ohhhh Lindal, it seems on the mainland that some places - unfortunately not just the abandoned ones - DO get choked with junked cars/helicopters/buses etc. And I had forgotten about that. Also, I hope that the OP's land hasn't become a place for "Tiny Empires" avs to squat (smiley-wrinkled-mouth-and-furrowed-brows).

First thing is to check your account status to see if you are still a Premium Member. To do this, go to https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/ and Click Account -> Premium Membership. There you will find your account status and be given the option of changing it as well.

If, in fact, your Premium Membership is still active, then choose the Explore your Linden Home option on that page to gain access to it. If you encounter any problems through this and you are a Premium Member, you always have the Live Chat feature to help you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.