Stop buying L$ lets hurt LL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No thanks.  I'm not going to penalize LL for following the laws and taking steps to protect themselves from legal and possibly criminal liability. They are not only protecting themselves but SL too, as it might get shut down if they don't comply or end up with a huge liability loss.  LL will not change their mind about this.  Your protest is only going to hurt your fellow residents not LL.

The ones that are up in arms about this are here in the forums.  I've checked with most of my Euro friends and it has no effect on them.  They have PIOF already and use the lindex.  I haven't heard any rants in world like I see here in the forum either.

What I see from a lot of posts is that people CHOOSE not to use PayPal or the Lindex, not that they can't. So I can't feel but so sorry for them since it is a choice they have made.  I have no problem with that choice, as obviously they have their own set of priorities and SL isn't high on the list.

Everyone wants LL to accept their preferred form of payment.  Even if LL does expand the payment options, which I sincerely hope they do for the few that really can't use the Lindex, I bet there will be more complainers whining that they still don't accept the form they want to pay with.  You just can't please everyone.

LL didn't do this to enrich themselves.  They would be foolish to do so since they had to have known they will probably lose customers over it, although I doubt that there will be as many lost as some people claim there will be.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definition of shill: An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

My SL spending: 72 USD a year, premium membership. 40 USD a month tier fees for ML. 48 USD a month rental on a private estate. An extra few hundred L a week for tipping, and donation kiosks.

My SL income: 300L per week premium stipend. 1200L per week salary for managing an estate. A couple thousand L every six months or so from hosting the occasional 2 hour event. Total: aproximately 27 USD a month.

That is give or take 63 USD more that I spend in SL than I make.

I don't act as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others LOL. I AM an enthusiatic customer. I worked for three years raising money for a nonprofit children's charity, I help organize fundraisers for for another nonprofit. I let people stay for free at my place if they can't afford a SL home. I help out newbies, I have a job in SL that helps some with expenses. Far from encouraging others to stay, I'd prefer those who are fed up with LL leave instead of constantly complaining and saying they're going to leave.

I live in the United States, like it or lump it, capitalism is the order of t he day here. LL is in business to make money. SL is their product, they can pretty much do whatever they want with it. Maybe some day I too will find the TOS too restrictive, or SL too costly and I'll leave quietly, with some bit of dignity, not whining and complaining and being up in arms about a capitalist venture doing what it does to protect its own interests, which is the entire point of it in the first place.

There are very very few in SL who actually make a significant amount of money that translates into RL income. Greed is not much of a motivator, making enough to cover one's tier or rent, and have fun here is more of a motivator for the majority of those who do have some sort of SL income.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

A brave post, and yes, it is time for action.

Note the majority of replies againstyour post are by the well known,
same old,  tiresome
LL shills ........and people who are in SL simply  to make money. 

Hoshi, you'd have trouble with a Turing test your ownself. I'm just sayin'...

i really liked the nostalgic part about greed not coming until later..i guess chung made her million after the gates were open hehehehe

I know many people earning RL money in SL because it is the only way they can earn it.  They may be disabled, be caring for a disabled person or children at home or isolated geographically.  

Don't know where you live but a 50K income a year from SL is a higher income than many jobs around here pay, even to professionals with degrees.  You can also live quite comfortable on that or even less.  Even if they only make 10K a year that could be a substantial contribution to their households total income.

So who are you to tell these people to get a job or ever tell anyone working in SL that unless they make a million dollars a year they should get one?  I assume you must be making at least a million a year in RL or instead of being in SL you'd have a second or even a third job since that is your criteria.

i pay about 600 dollar to ll each month. why i dont get an simple explenation?

with this rule they hurt me again big time.

all sims apart from big buildeers or big spnosored will dissapear.

should there be any brain at lll think about that? or they just have dollar signs in thier eyes?

how stupid people can be!

how we can wake them up?????

I didn't tell anyone to get a job, but if they are going to complain about all the changes and all of this and that they can't afford for their family because of LL, then they need to not only get one, but also need to get a reality check. I've known a guy who had only one hand and on that one hand he had 2 fingers and he drives to work and home EVERY morning. And a 65 year old woman who was homeless in a wheelchair but she went to work everyday. Not only that she set up a christmas tree outside of her little corner.While theirs others complaining they can't do this and that anymore while their are disabled people out their working, which is what you forgot to leave out. Secondlife to me should not be your ONLY source of income meaning you should have a back up job, and if you are saying they don't need one, I hope you are ready to take care of all the people you are telling this to.

Your stories are heartwarming. Want to hear some of the stories of people i know in sl that can't do much with 10 fingers because of COPD? Or maybe you would like to hear about a rl friend i have that has systemic Lupus and can't hold a rl job as no one is going to hire someone that needs to step back, lay down and rest OFTEN. You did tell people to get a job btw. Disabled people have a ticket to work program, know much about that?  Did you read Amethyst's post about people needing to work because of disability and possible other reasons that keep them at home to add to income or only source of income. My post mimmicked the same. I guess until it happens to you or to someone you love you will not understand.

RiiCassidy wrote:

I didn't tell anyone to get a job, but if they are going to complain about all the changes and all of this and that they can't afford for their family because of LL, then they need to not only get one, but also need to get a reality check. I've known a guy who had only one hand and on that one hand he had 2 fingers and he drives to work and home EVERY morning. And a 65 year old woman who was homeless in a wheelchair but she went to work everyday. Not only that she set up a christmas tree outside of her little corner.While theirs others complaining they can't do this and that anymore while their are disabled people out their working, which is what you forgot to leave out. Secondlife to me should not be your ONLY source of income meaning you should have a back up job, and if you are saying they don't need one, I hope you are ready to take care of all the people you are telling this to.

Yeah all nice and stuff and thumbs up for those people you mention, who found a rl job despite all that.

Did it ever occur to you that in RL....NO rl job is guaranteed for life these days, basically the same as being a merchant in SL?

I think it is great that people are able to make money, rl money - if not for 100% but then as extra, in a virtual world. For many creators  it IS a job and often with long days and a lot of effort, while attending to family-members, themselves and so on.

See it as working from home, but without the hassle of traveling, special workplaces in some cases and a schedule that fits their needs etc. Ever considered that? I guess not. I hope for you,  you are one of the lucky few that has a rl-job for life and nothing ever happens to you, forcing you to stay at home and being dependant on the internet and your creativity to survive. It is 2013, ppl can and will make a living online, that is not being lazy, it is great!

AmsterdamTeAmo wrote:

all sims apart from big buildeers or big spnosored will dissapear.

That is simply not the case. There are a good many owners of small estates who only use Lindex, they have never considered TPE. This includes both Americans and Europeans. They have no issues with Lindex and will continue paying their tier as they always have.

RiiCassidy
wrote
:

I
didn't
tell
anyone
to
get
a
job
but
if
they
are
going
to
complain
about
all
the
changes
and
all
of
this
and
that
they
can't
afford
for
their
family
because
of
LL
then
they
need
to
not
only
get
one
but
also
need
to
get
a
reality
check
I've
known
a
guy
who
had
only
one
hand
and
on
that
one
hand
he
had
fingers
and
he
drives
to
work
and
home
EVERY
morning
And
a
year
old
woman
who
was
homeless
in
a
wheelchair
but
she
went
to
work
everyday
Not
only
that
she
set
up
a
christmas
tree
outside
of
her
little
corner.While
theirs
others
complaining
they
can't
do
this
and
that
anymore
while
their
are
disabled
people
out
their
working
which
is
what
you
forgot
to
leave
out
Secondlife
to
me
should
not
be
your
ONLY
source
of
income
meaning
you
should
have
a
back
up
job
and
if
you
are
saying
they
don't
need
one
I
hope
you
are
ready
to
take
care
of
all
the
people
you
are
telling
this
to

Yes you did and I quote:

RiiCassidy wrote:

"....They should already have a job in rl and personally secondlife shouldn't be your main source of income, it can disappear tommorow and they wouldn't get any notice to be honest. I mean I don't really sympathize for them, If you actually make a million dollars off secondlife a year then thats okay. But if you are only making about 15-50 thousand a year, you need to get a side job, to keep up with the REAL economy."

Secondly I am aware that some partially disabled people can and do work, and that's greatI didn't 'leave' them out because they are not the ones that I was talking aboutI was referring to people who so ill they are confined to bed or have health issues that prevent them from doing any workWhat about someone with cancer that is undergoing chemo and radiation and throwing up all day longI am sure there are plenty of jobs for themWhat about people that care for these people and have to be with them all the timeWhat about people that can't find a job because no one will hire them due to their disabilityWhat about someone that can't afford daycare for 3-4 children because the cost would exceed any amount they can earn in a job and so they stay at home to care for them while their spouse works but rely on the income they make in SL to help make ends meet even if it is only a few thousand a year?

I am not saying these folks don't need a job, i am saying it is impossible for them to get a job in RL.

You are must be very young and/or naive or have lived a sheltered life to think that people like this don't exist..

Not only disabled pp.

Obviously some pp are so much in SL that they seems to forgot totally in what society we are living !

idk for USA, but here in Europe, you cant find easily a RL job. Lot of pp, even with high diploms cant find jobs. Just an example, the latest statistics says 3,2 millions of pp in France without a job (and we know for sure its more, bec their statistic are cheated to make the number lower). 

So you get a job where you CAN find one... and if you find one in SL is still a job.

PP who get RL incomes from SL doesnt steal anything.. They get money from their work, their talent, creativity or whatever but its a money that is desserved and not stolen..

Nowadays, you get a job where you can. and its great that smth like SL can add the possibilities for getting a job to the other ones.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

RiiCassidy
wrote
:

I
didn't
tell
anyone
to
get
a
job
but
if
they
are
going
to
complain
about
all
the
changes
and
all
of
this
and
that
they
can't
afford
for
their
family
because
of
LL
then
they
need
to
not
only
get
one
but
also
need
to
get
a
reality
check
I've
known
a
guy
who
had
only
one
hand
and
on
that
one
hand
he
had
fingers
and
he
drives
to
work
and
home
EVERY
morning
And
a
year
old
woman
who
was
homeless
in
a
wheelchair
but
she
went
to
work
everyday
Not
only
that
she
set
up
a
christmas
tree
outside
of
her
little
corner.While
theirs
others
complaining
they
can't
do
this
and
that
anymore
while
their
are
disabled
people
out
their
working
which
is
what
you
forgot
to
leave
out
Secondlife
to
me
should
not
be
your
ONLY
source
of
income
meaning
you
should
have
a
back
up
job
and
if
you
are
saying
they
don't
need
one
I
hope
you
are
ready
to
take
care
of
all
the
people
you
are
telling
this
to

Yes
you
did
and
I
:

RiiCassidy
wrote
:

"...
.They
should
already
have
a
job
in
rl
and
personally
secondlife
shouldn't
be
your
main
source
of
income
it
can
disappear
tommorow
and
they
wouldn't
get
any
notice
to
be
honest
I
mean
I
don't
really
sympathize
for
them
If
you
actually
make
a
million
dollars
off
secondlife
a
year
then
thats
okay
But
if
you
are
only
making
about
-
thousand
a
year
you
need
to
get
a
side
job
to
keep
up
with
the
REAL
economy
."

Secondly
I
am
aware
that
some
partially
disabled
people
can
and
do
work
and
that's
great
I
didn't
'
leave
'
them
out
because
they
are
not
the
ones
that
I
was
talking
about
I
was
referring
to
people
who
so
ill
they
are
confined
to
bed
or
have
health
issues
that
prevent
them
from
doing
any
work
What
about
someone
with
cancer
that
is
undergoing
chemo
and
radiation
and
throwing
up
all
day
long
I
am
sure
there
are
plenty
of
jobs
for
them
What
about
people
that
care
for
these
people
and
have
to
be
with
them
all
the
time
?

I
am
not
saying
these
folks
don't
need
a
job
i
am
saying
it
is
impossible
for
them
to
get
a
job
in
RL

You
are
must
be
very
young
and
/
or
naive
or
have
lived
a
sheltered
life
to
think
that
people
this
don't
exist

I dont support OP, everybody can make their own financial decisions, there is no need for a riot. On the other hand do you think we need to support every decision of LL or SL economy because there are disabled or unemployed people out there? Content creators put their product into market, if there is demand they'll make money, if there isn't they'll be forced to look for other means of income regardless of their RL situation. SL economy is not holy grail of anything. Even if not a single more item was created in world, there is enough of everything. Plus nothing decays. Most of us have enough clothes, body parts, vehicle's furniture etc.. Except the new residents who needs to build their inventory, most people keep shopping because of their addiction to consumerism, otherwise nobody needs that 5th car, 10th skirt, and 20th shirt.

As I said, I don't support OP's decision, but I am supporting his rights to boycott. As customers we have got every rights to boycott the companys that don't meet our expectations, or serve our best interest. And stopping to support them financially is the most civil way of doing it. 

Azazael Heron wrote:

Plain and simple fact, I need to get a creditcard or prepay creditcard,,that comes with yearly costs.

In order to pay by PayPal or Creditcard. Plus the transactioncosts are higher.

Thanks.  Okay, at least it's not VAT, which would have tied my brain in knots. I'm almost as unfamiliar with European credit card practices, apparently, because it never occurred to me that credit cards have yearly costs attached. Here in Canada and the US, normal credit cards have no fees to cardholders, covering their costs and margin solely by fees charged to merchants and, of course, very high interest rates. (There are fees for credit cards that offer special services -- e.g., AmEx green/gold/etc -- or cash-back programs, but those aren't the "garden variety" credit card.)

I wonder if that's common in Europe and other parts of the world, that the cardholder and merchant split charges (other than interest).

Independent of those yearly costs, you say transaction costs are higher. I'm curious which transaction costs; that's why I asked if the problem was foreign currency exchange. At least in my part of the world, there are no transaction costs for PayPal nor credit cards. I see there's a US$0.30 transaction fee for buying on the LindeX (which I've never really noticed before), so is that the difference?

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

RiiCassidy
wrote
:

I
didn't
tell
anyone
to
get
a
job
but
if
they
are
going
to
complain
about
all
the
changes
and
all
of
this
and
that
they
can't
afford
for
their
family
because
of
LL
then
they
need
to
not
only
get
one
but
also
need
to
get
a
reality
check
I've
known
a
guy
who
had
only
one
hand
and
on
that
one
hand
he
had
fingers
and
he
drives
to
work
and
home
EVERY
morning
And
a
year
old
woman
who
was
homeless
in
a
wheelchair
but
she
went
to
work
everyday
Not
only
that
she
set
up
a
christmas
tree
outside
of
her
little
corner.While
theirs
others
complaining
they
can't
do
this
and
that
anymore
while
their
are
disabled
people
out
their
working
which
is
what
you
forgot
to
leave
out
Secondlife
to
me
should
not
be
your
ONLY
source
of
income
meaning
you
should
have
a
back
up
job
and
if
you
are
saying
they
don't
need
one
I
hope
you
are
ready
to
take
care
of
all
the
people
you
are
telling
this
to

Yes
you
did
and
I
:

RiiCassidy
wrote
:

"...
.They
should
already
have
a
job
in
rl
and
personally
secondlife
shouldn't
be
your
main
source
of
income
it
can
disappear
tommorow
and
they
wouldn't
get
any
notice
to
be
honest
I
mean
I
don't
really
sympathize
for
them
If
you
actually
make
a
million
dollars
off
secondlife
a
year
then
thats
okay
But
if
you
are
only
making
about
-
thousand
a
year
you
need
to
get
a
side
job
to
keep
up
with
the
REAL
economy
."

Secondly
I
am
aware
that
some
partially
disabled
people
can
and
do
work
and
that's
great
I
didn't
'
leave
'
them
out
because
they
are
not
the
ones
that
I
was
talking
about
I
was
referring
to
people
who
so
ill
they
are
confined
to
bed
or
have
health
issues
that
prevent
them
from
doing
any
work
What
about
someone
with
cancer
that
is
undergoing
chemo
and
radiation
and
throwing
up
all
day
long
I
am
sure
there
are
plenty
of
jobs
for
them
What
about
people
that
care
for
these
people
and
have
to
be
with
them
all
the
time
What
about
people
that
can't
find
a
job
because
no
one
will
hire
them
due
to
their
disability
What
about
someone
that
can't
afford
daycare
for
-
children
because
the
cost
would
exceed
any
amount
they
can
earn
in
a
job
and
so
they
stay
at
home
to
care
for
them
while
their
spouse
works
but
rely
on
the
income
they
make
in
SL
to
help
make
ends
meet
even
if
it
is
only
a
few
thousand
a
year
?

I
am
not
saying
these
folks
don't
need
a
job
i
am
saying
it
is
impossible
for
them
to
get
a
job
in
RL

You
are
must
be
very
young
and
/
or
naive
or
have
lived
a
sheltered
life
to
think
that
people
this
don't
exist

And also, I'll let you both in on a secret - those of us behind the keyboard are actually in, well, real life when we get on SL. Doesn't seem like it sometimes, but we are.

SOOOO....

If someone makes RL money doing things in SL? RL job. Not all "jobs" involve going somewhere else and working for someone else - in fact, until about 150 years ago almost EVERYONE worked from home.

Azazael Heron wrote:

With exhcange like Dutchx and ideal you stay more safe and  anonimous.

Why should LL tels me to switch to this way of payment,cause of fraude issues? While PayPal and CC are proven to be less safe.

I doubt that. When you use Paypal nobody except Paypal knows your bank account. So when you pay Linden Lab through paypal, the only thing they get is your emailadres, not your bankaccount.

When you use Dutchx with Ideal, the owner of Dutchx gets both your bankaccount number, your rl name and your avatar name.

Dutchx is not a financial institute, it is just another SL resident doing business in SL. How sure can you be about the safety they offer? Who guaranties you that their database with both rl and residents names cannot be hacked?

The problem is very simple. Linden dollars are convertible to RL currency. If RL currency could only go INTO SL then anonymity is a fine thing. If the money was from illegal activities, well, it's better for illegal money to be used to buy imaginary islands than a lot of other things.

However, in SL illegally aquired money could be turned into Lindens that are indistinguishable from any others, and then they can be withdrawn into real-world currency or exchanged for still other electronic currency like Bitcoins.

One of the reasons the LindeX isn't a very good currency exchange is the Lindens DON'T WANT IT TO BE. They want it to be just good enough to be usable for SL but not good enough that people will want to use it for other  purposes. It's interesting that VirfWoX's business had been steadily climbing even though SL has plateaued or is shrinking - there are people who have joined SL ONLY to buy Lindens and then transfer them into Bitcoins on VirWoX. We had one on the forums a couple of months ago. 

Azazael Heron wrote:

wel...You already anserwed ourself by saying LL is getting some provision,,that and the the other costs like paying for a CC....or prepaid CC It brings along extra cost end more of a anoying way to get youre Rl money in sl.

So indirectly LL is hurting themselfs,,

I guess, firstly, I see zero probability that LL did this voluntarily. No business disrupts an existing revenue stream without a very good reason, and the paltry additional revenue, if any, that they may get per L$ transaction is certainly not reason enough to make it past any CFO's desk. So if they're doing it to themselves, it's because they have no choice.

It doesn't follow, however, that their current LindeX processes are adequate to absorb the change. That's why I keep asking these annoying questions. I'm trying to figure out where the actual pain points are for those who must now transition to a different payment approach. My hunch is that LL doesn't consider this a core competency, and as long as PayPal offers a comparable service, the Lab won't want to get into that business at such a relatively tiny scale. Nonetheless, maybe there's something they could do to ease the pain.

That 30-cent-per-transaction fee on the LindeX... I'm trying to figure out how much that matters to people. As I mentioned, I never noticed it before (but that admittedly means absolutely nothing: I can only remember buying L$s twice in seven years, each time for hundreds of US$s, so of course I wouldn't notice). Of course the third-party exchanges had to pay that fee, too, but they may have amortized it across a lot of transactions, aborbing the risk of holding L$s by offering a slightly worse exchange rate. (That's something individuals could do for themselves, of course, by buying L$s less frequently and in larger lots... but that may be a pain point for some, too.)

about greed:

Yes, the first people screaming in forums are those who have a small or big business and know where to post their anger about less income. In Europe we have to pay VAT and when changing over PayPal we have to pay for changing from US Dollar to EUROs ... (perhaps for UK Pounds too, I don't know).
I know SL is virtual and business can end suddenly for any reason. So I can ignore all that greed discussions even though I know, support and understand all the personal reasons. They weight, but they don't explain, or help to understand, the global impact of the new TOS .

why not to use PayPal for Linden buy:

I am German and can only talk about here: LindeX wants an Einzugsermaechtigung - this means, you give them the rights to take your money whenever and how much they want! Think about it !!!
It happened (not a lot and by accident) that LL wanted some money and the people had to call LL + PayPal + their RL bank to stop that. It is also a big open door for any fraud (for the users/customers, not for LL). So, Germans only do Einzugsermächtigung when they TRUST the other side. And LL just quitted financial trusting with immeditly removing the 3rd exchanges!!!

The "greed" and Einzugsermaechtigung are the reasons why most Germans don't want use LindeX and/or to risk any money for "a virtual game play". They wont buy boots, or this funny little dress just for fun when they have to buy Lindens over LindeX. They uploaded money over the 3rd, any time and any amount, without the risky Einzugsermaechtigung. Now they can not and will not buy and we ALL will lose them.

think global:

Whatever individual reasons are for not buying or selling Lindens over LindeX may be - we don't have to discuss/argue: A lot non-US residents simply CAN NOT USE LindeX! Most of you forget Japanese and ignore the rest of the world. There are a lot around who spontaneously uploaded Lindens through 3rd for an outfit, tip, to buy land or something for their virtual home, spend aid organization, upload new creations ...

THIS spontaneously users will SILENTLY vanish the next month. They don't use forums, don't read posts, don't understand English, don't worry about TOS, because they just payed some or a lot money just for FUN in a virtual world.
This will not be the end of SL, but a big slowly lost of users, fun and money for us and LL. And after this month the next will break, home and shop owners who can not pay their rent, empty islands ...

Beginning next month the last second life user will know and understand what the new TOS and ban of 3rd means and how many users don't want or can't use LindeX - but then it is too late.

Amethyst Jetaime ‎05-11-2013 04:47 PM

"... Even if LL does expand the payment options, which I sincerely hope they do ..."

"... LL didn't do this to enrich themselves. They would be foolish to do so ..."

Amethyst, why did they not expand LindeX payment options BEFOR banning 3rd? !!!

Why does LL not tell us the TRUTH? It would be better for them to tell the real reasons instead of sit out all rumors and lose any trust.

Azazael Heron wrote:

Goes to show you know nothing about DutchX

Pls get info about it and then reply.

No Dutchx doesnt get my bankaccnumber. it goes trough ideal

only my resident name they know. Period

No NOT a resident,,but a company.Wich has employees.

And last but not least: No known case of hacked acc and issues like fraude with Dutchx.

PayPal and cc theres a lot of that going around.

Balony, I use iDeal regulary, it shows up in *both* bank accounts like any normal online transfer so they do get the name you use on your bank account, the bank account number and a transaction ID so they can link it to your sl account.

Fraud and hacked accounts for paypal and cc is just as likely as bank accounts, in fact I get more phishing attempts for online banking then for my creditcard or paypal account and don't forget the direct attacks and hacks on ING and ABN AMRO lately.

What do you think the 'bankafschrift' van Dutchx says when they receive your money through Ideal? 25 euro received from anynomous user?

What I know about DutchX is that they claimed in the golden days (2007) to make a profit from 40.000 euro a month. That there was a bankruptcy in about 2009, and that they then made a restart under the name DX Exchange,with a new CEO, and brothen their market to Europe in stead of just Holland.

It is a compagny indeed, but a compagny cannot log in the second life, so the owner of the compagny is still just a resident of SL, like you and me. To keep this compagny going there are a lot of costs involved. Personel has to be paid, landowners who have their ATMs on their land have to be paid, third party services like Ideal, Paysafe or Ebanking have to be paid. And still the compagny has to make a profit... Guess who is the one paying for all these costs....

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

However, in SL illegally aquired money could be turned into Lindens that are indistinguishable from any others, and then they can be withdrawn into real-world currency or exchanged for still other electronic currency like Bitcoins.

I'm trying to think about this constructively, and wondering if LL would be in the same bind if they added the ability to use unverified PayPal. Would that shift to PayPal all risk of being a conduit for money-laundering, or would LL still have some responsibility?

I realize there are people who won't even use unverified PayPal, but as I said, I can't imagine LL wanting to get into competition to provide any service that PayPal already offers on a vastly larger scale.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.