Closed topic, answer found 5/10/13

Raven Quine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, so I don't know scripting very well, at all, so I'm hoping there is something already out there that does what I'm looking for. A friend of mine would like for me to put together a system that combines some couples dances as well as love scenes. That part is simple enough. I know I could get a dance ball from a number of places that would do that, and allow for the pose balls to come to you rather then be in a set spot. The thing I'm also looking for is if one would have the option either work through a set sequence or pick from one or another. I know I've seen something out there about a year ago that did something like this (while I was at a club). I think in that case it was a random sequence though.
If anyone sells a script that would encompass both of these features or knows of a place to get them I would really appreciate it. If I'm not fully clear in what I'm asking about, I apologize. I can try to clarify if need be. Thanks!

If you are writing a script and need help with sticky parts, you have come to the right place.  The LSL Scirpting forum is a place for scripters to share ideas and moan when they don't work.  If you're looking for a finished script, the best places to try are (1) the Wanted Forum, (2) Marketplace or in-world shops, and (3) various script libraries.  If you're hoping to hire a scripter to write a custom script for you, the place to advertize is the InWorld Employment forum. 

Rolig,

Thanks, sorry for posting in the wrong spot. I'll not repost for now though so I don't spam the boards. I never know which spot is best at times. Hopefully a nice admin will come along and shift me over to the wanted section.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.