Changes We can not escape them!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looks like both world have collided .  Probs in real world drove me to secondlife. What a blissful 4 years in sl.  For the last year things have changed alot in sl for me , what I do, how much time I spend there and my money that I spend there.O well its time to move on I guess, there is nothing we can do to change the laws, they are laws to control and as long as I have been alive thats been how this world is run. I have fought agains change at times only to have it run over me..... giggles So at my age I have learned  go with the flow but cover your own ass. I truly have loved my sl experence  Iv done it all...   but lately it seem a lot like the world I was trying to take a break from..... giggles... Good luck to all that have Business here ...Most off all good luck LL....:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Onewith

onewith Slingshot wrote:

O well its time to move on I guess, there is nothing we can do to change the laws, they are laws to control and as long as I have been alive thats been how this world is run. I have fought agains change at times only to have it run over me..... giggles So at my age I have learned  go with the flow but cover your own ass. I truly have loved my sl experence  Iv done it all...   but lately it seem a lot like the world I was trying to take a break from..... giggles... Good luck to all that have Business here ...

Onewith

Changes  serves a purpose for sure. If we can't get the same experience from SL anymore it may be a reminder for us there are other avenues in life waiting for us to experience. If we can't buy L$ anymore, it may be a good time to learn how to enjoy things without consuming more. If we our sales decline, or we can't cash out effectively anymore, it may be time for looking for other income options. 

If these changes didn't happen we could have been stuck in the same experience for ever. Lucky we are changes forces us to consider different paths in life.

Wishing you richer and fulfiling experiences

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.