I need to change one item in a folder on the market place. Is there a way to do this?

Fairy Freng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I noticed a mistake in one folder, I have unlisted it for now, but can't figure out how to just just one item from the folder.

When reading through the knowledge base to see if there was help, I noticed that, delisting and relisting items, is not allowed as it is deemed trying to draw undue attention to your product.  So any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated,

Thanks

2 answers to this question

You can't change just one item in a folder.  You have to upload the folder again with your new or changed items in it.  The new folder replaces the old one exactly. 

If you want to sell a different or updated version of an item using a current listing:

1. In the upper-right, choose My Marketplace > Merchant home.
  2. On the left, click Manage inventory.
  3. Find the item you want to update, and choose Actions > Edit at the far right. 
    edit_listing.png
  4. Click Search without entering anything in the text box. A list of inventory items appears. These are the inventory items not associated with any listing information.
  5. Click the name of the new item. Next to SL object name, the name of the new item now appears.
    Edit associated object.png
  6. Click the Update button at the bottom to save your changes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.