Countries where you can cash out to PayPal

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pamela Galli wrote:

FadeOut Razorfen wrote:

You can't simply ignore largest country in the world.
Russia is banned from PayPal cash out.

Now I feel like a black guy, so much problems just because of my nationality.

More baloney. Anyone who clicks the link in the OP can see that Russia is
not
banned from PayPal cashout.

I'm pondering if Russia is the largest country in the world or China.  Are we talking land mass or population?

Malanya wrote:

Rommanno wrote:

Most Europeans who have been using 3rd party exchanges don't use PayPal simply because it's inconvenient in Europe when compared to other payment methods those exchanges were offering by the way. And PayPal doesn't have a very good reputation here because of credit card fraud which happens a lot more often on Paypal. I doubt they will go through all the PayPal hassle just because of Second Life.

I have never had a problem with my online business in 12 years of being a PayPal Business Member/Merchant I have accepted Payments from all over the world. I have never had an issue with an European transactions. People complain about everything even if it hasn't affected them directly. PayPal is safe to use and convenient.

Paypal is no ideal business solution period.

The fees and expenses are higher than almost anywhere else.

If people like Paypal it is fine with me but this fanboy/fangirl cheering event is going on my nerves to be perfectly honest.

My online career is as old as the internet exists commercially, I have used and dealt with literally hundreds of payment providers and the worst and most expensive of them all is Paypal.

Paypal to Bank is the slowest solution on the market it takes 5 business days within the EU I hear it is not much different in the USA. The fees are extremely high on top of the interest they generate by keeping all their clients money for 3-4 days. It is a complete rip off. From now on I will lose 60 USD per week that 52 times a year that 3120 USD i lose over using ELDEX as a third party provider, that is the amount of a nice vacation.

Steph Catseye wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Rommanno wrote:

Most Europeans who have been using 3rd party exchanges don't use PayPal simply because it's inconvenient in Europe when compared to other payment methods those exchanges were offering by the way. And PayPal doesn't have a very good reputation here because of credit card fraud which happens a lot more often on Paypal. I doubt they will go through all the PayPal hassle just because of Second Life.

I have never had a problem with my online business in 12 years of being a PayPal Business Member/Merchant I have accepted Payments from all over the world. I have never had an issue with an European transactions. People complain about everything even if it hasn't affected them directly. PayPal is safe to use and convenient.

Paypal is no ideal business solution period.

The fees and expenses are higher than almost anywhere else.

If people like Paypal it is fine with me but this fanboy/fangirl cheering event is going on my nerves to be perfectly honest.

My online career is as old as the internet exists commercially, I have used and dealt with literally hundreds of payment providers and the worst and most expensive of them all is Paypal.

Paypal to Bank is the slowest solution on the market it takes 5 business days within the EU I hear it is not much different in the USA. The fees are extremely high on top of the interest they generate by keeping all their clients money for 3-4 days. It is a complete rip off. From now on I will lose 60 USD per week that 52 times a year that 3120 USD i lose over using ELDEX as a third party provider, that is the amount of a nice vacation.

I have never had a problem with PayPal as a merchant and I am sorry you are getting sick of the cheerleading, I am not cheerleading I am giving MY opinion. I am glad your business is as old as the internet , then maybe you have found the utmost solution for receiving payments with the volume you are doing and what type of cart you use for your online customers. I am in the US and I don't wait days for any type of transaction to or from my bank. I am not an sl merchant.

Paypal is the least expensive for me as the percentage is less than Visa/MC. I deal with large volume purchases, I only sell wholesale what I make, and it's always been good for me.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.