Sign in to follow this  
Gaurdian Dreadlow

How can I update my terms of service if the button is inactive

Question

You could try reading one of the other threads posted about this just today, one of which is just a few below yours.

Download and install a different viewer. Firestorm is popular, and can be found here. If you don't like it after you've accepted the ToS, you can just uninstall and go back to what you started with.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

You could try reading one of the other threads posted about this just today, one of which is just a few below yours.

Download and install a different viewer. Firestorm is popular, and can be found here. If you don't like it after you've accepted the ToS, you can just uninstall and go back to what you started with.

• Like 1

I'm using the latest firestorm already and it doesn't work, I downloaded the latest sl viewer and it doesn't work, I am presently reloading ancient versions of firestorm, phoenix and sl from my downloads directory hoping to find one that will work,  Any other suggestions?

Never heard of metabolt so I googled it. I downloaded it, kinda tricky to find the real metabolt ap, lots of ads. But it worked. It is a text only client. Logged on and then just logged back out. Now firestorm works again. Thanks for the info Kat!

I cannot accept Terms of Service.   I do not know why, but it is Greyed Out.   Meaning I physically cannot accept and continue.   Maybe its my computer?  Or a bug in secondlife/firestorm?   No matter what it is, i will not be able to logg on until i get this issue fixed.  Please help me Linden Labs.