Angels and demons rp?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Check out NoR. Ongoing angels and demons as well as other races. CoLA has that kind of RP, however, the meter they have has been around for so long and has no level cap, so you have people that have like level 100+ and you have no hope of every getting close.

• 3 months later...

There are two that i know of.  Toxian city welcomes both angels and demons alike!  They take on a bit of an urban futuristic steampunk theme. 

And a new demonic sim called dark dreamz is coming up.  The sim is made up of a number of parcelscontaining three demonic rp groups and a demon/gothic bdsm club called Perditions gste.  They generally play industrial EBM, heavy metal and black metal.  The club is the sim's public venue, and neutral ground. 

• 1 year later...

Hey all. I have just started playing a Demons vs Angels game where you battle for the control of human souls. It was release into BETA yesterday so its very new. If you want to know more there is an overview blog post by the creator here http://gettinmygeekon.blogspot.com/2015/06/beyond-veil-overview.html

Or even better... if you want to be a Demon I can explain what I know of the game and you can join the Demonic Forsaken Crusade Legion.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.