Sign in to follow this  
AimeeDestinee

He has no clue...But I feel sorry

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

By tranny, do you mean a transgender person or a transmission?  I only ask because I've recently become aware that there's a good number of transgender people that consider the use of the word tranny to be very insulting, along the lines of the n-word or the f-word.  At this point, I'm unaware of any transmissions that feel the same... though you never know when that might change. :smileywink:

...Dres

My sincere apologies. I meant Transgender...I mean, I could be a transmission if I really wanted to.

I do hope that people understood my point. I do not wish to offend anyone....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

No need to apologize to me, I'm not trans-anything... I just like to point that out when I get the chance, simply because not many people are even aware of it.  Like I said, I wasn't aware of it until recently.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

That is a very sweet story....

But please remember that SL is basically a fantasy world where you can be whoever or whatever you want to be. And a lot of people take that to mean personality as well. People feel they can do anything here...that's why we have Doms and Subs and Furries and Puppygirls...etc, etc. I am certainly not a 6 foot tall, bald, muscular cowboy (baldING,maybe...) but if I decided tomorrow to play a 6 year old child or an 85 year old tranny, I could do that..and develop the personality to go along with that avatar. I do agree that most of what you see from people is based on their RL life, but....it doesn't have to be and I think quite often isn't.

Just my opinion....

By tranny, do you mean a transgender person or a transmission?  I only ask because I've recently become aware that there's a good number of transgender people that consider the use of the word tranny to be very insulting, along the lines of the n-word or the f-word.  At this point, I'm unaware of any transmissions that feel the same... though you never know when that might change. :smileywink:

...Dres

Yep, there has been a bit of controversy. (pops)

Ren Toxx wrote:

AimeeDestinee wrote: [...] and ren,tell me what details you want. bevause it's a looooong story.

Don't worry, just keep going on. I'll contact John Williams for the score.

I wasn't aware that John Williams was writing the score for the new Fatal Attraction+Poison Ivy+Misery movie...

AimeeDestinee wrote:

I don't feel sorry about her,I feel sorry about him...

This statement means you don'[t really feel sorry at all, you are only regretting your actions because he is not in SL anymore and apparently hasn't fallen immediately into your arms.

AimeeDestinee wrote:

I was jealous when he started dating my friend(fake friend)so I made up a boy account to prove that she's a s*** and I broke them up
him...

I read and see crap like this in SL... That really sucks all the fun out of SL... Honestly have fun with your SL, even if you fall in love in SL, keep in fun on both sides.  Getting strange on both side and being commited to a relationship in SL can be a lot of fun.

Aimee,

what you did to them was completely mental. Stay away from them - you have done enough.

I didn't read through the entire thread but holy **bleep**.

I think the first thing you need to fix is a major jealousy issue. You caused unnecessary drama to get a guy you like (and who clearly has zero interest in you) on the internet. He started dating your friend, he broke up with her because you lied about a bunch of bull**bleep** she didn't really do, and unless you also somehow managed to give him a concussion through his monitor I highly doubt what you did would ever magically make him want to be with you instead. No one needs someone like that in their lifes, second life or real. He's probably better off without you. Gain some self confidence, learn to control your jealousy, and move on. That was a really **bleep**ty thing to do to someone.

It's good that now you realize your mistake. You should immediately go to this guy and apologize. What you did was not at all right.

erkumkum wrote:

It's good that now you realize your mistake. You should immediately go to this guy and apologize. What you did was not at all right.

IMMEDIATELY!!!

Even if it is several months after the fact...

Doncha just love moronic attention whores dragging up dead threads from the underworld!

Damnnn are you 12? :matte-motes-agape:

This sounds more like SL Secret material to me.

You do know he might see this anyway right like if he searched your name.

AimeeDestinee wrote:

Ok I dont want to be boring so I'll just post the most important..

<story edited>

I know this may sound stupid but what should I do?

Learn Photoshop.

Seriously, it's far more fun to make up fake evidence when it's in pictorial form.