Jump to content

He has no clue...But I feel sorry


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

       Ok I dont want to be boring so I'll just post the most important..

       I fell in love with a guy who was basically liking me only as a friend,he made fun of me in the past and I was jealous when he started dating my friend(fake friend)so I made up a boy account to prove that she's a s*** and I broke them up,I created a notecard with fake conversations with her and I sent them to him..Then they started arguing and they broke up,I don't feel sorry about her,I feel sorry about him and I wish I could fix that mistake, however he has no idea what i did,I know this may sound stupid but what should I do?

 

 

PS:He started talking to me again  but he leaves sl once in a while,I haven't seem him online for about 2 weeks now.We get along really well now.

 

    

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic


AimeeDestinee wrote:

       Ok I dont want to be boring so I'll just post the most important..

       I fell in love with a guy who was basically liking me only as a friend,he made fun of me in the past and I was jealous when he started dating my friend(fake friend)so I made up a boy account to prove that she's a s*** and I broke them up,I created a notecard with fake conversations with her and I sent them to him..Then they started arguing and they broke up,I don't feel sorry about her,I feel sorry about him and I wish I could fix that mistake, however he has no idea what i did,I know this may sound stupid but what should I do?

 

 

PS:He started talking to me again  but he leaves sl once in a while,I haven't seem him online for about 2 weeks now.We get along really well now.

 

    

Which mistake were you wanting to fix?

I see several in here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow hun. Please start by being a better person. If you knew your friend is fake then why be "friends". You obviously don't know the meaning of being a friend yourself. I don't think you are much better of a person then she is by doing that. Sl is hard enough. If she was bad he would have seen it eventually. As to fix your mistake the only way I can see it is to come clean and lose him forever but it would be your own doing. Also learn that you can't always have what you want even if its a person. We all make mistakes. Its how you act after you have made the mistake which tells your true character. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You're screwed and you did it to yourself.  He may not know what you did, but you do.  At some point, the guilt that you're obviously now feeling will become too much and in order to try to relieve yourself of some of it, you'll selfishly spill the beans to him and destroy your relationship with him for good.

The only thing you can do is try to learn from this situation and never do anything that deplorable again.  Taking into consideration how selfishly deceitful you've been, I wouldn't put my money on you being able to accomplish even that.

...Dres

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok..I want to see what's going on here....

 I fell in love with a guy who was basically liking me only as a friend,he made fun of me in the past

That, my dear, makes you a fool. Why would you be friends with, much less, fall in love with someone who makes fun of you. I can hear the conversation now.

"Hey Look..it's old big nose." he says

"Oh, I love you." she replies.

and I was jealous when he started dating my friend(fake friend)so I made up a boy account to prove that she's a s*** and I broke them up,I created a notecard with fake conversations with her and I sent them to him..Then they started arguing and they broke up

So you got what you wanted. Congratulations. And what made her a s**t? What did she do to you that was so bad that you wanted to ruin her SL happiness, hmmmm???

,I don't feel sorry about her,I feel sorry about him and I wish I could fix that mistake, however he has no idea what i did,I know this may sound stupid but what should I do?

 Why don't you feel sorry for her?

What kind of twisted affection do you have for this clown? He's bad enough for making fun of you, but you're just as bad for breaking up a relationship.   I am sorry, but you're a piece of s**t. I would like you to take into account this girl's feelings. You broke up their relationship for no other reason, in that he jilted you and you couldn't take it. IMO, there's nothing you can do. As my father used to say, you have to look yourself in the mirror every day.

 

PS:He started talking to me again  but he leaves sl once in a while,I haven't seem him online for about 2 weeks now.We get along really well now.

Oh, I guess he only makes fun of you part of the time. I'm so glad to hear that.

 

And why is it that people submit these kinds of posts lately? They ask questions that they're not going to like the answers to, hoping that we're all going to come back and say "It's all right..you did the right thing. Everything will be fine."

Good luck with everything. Tell me what you see next time you look in the mirror, my dear.

    

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

and I was jealous when he started dating my friend(fake friend)so I made up a boy account to prove that she's a s*** and I broke them up,I created a notecard with fake conversations with her and I sent them to him..Then they started arguing and they broke up

So you got what you wanted. Congratulations. And what made her a s**t? What did she do to you that was so bad that you wanted to ruin her SL happiness, hmmmm???

 

*********

I agree and would like to add. If she faked her cheating how does that make the friend a  s**t. How does that prove that she is being a s**t?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your first mistake was makeing another account to make him gealous. YOur second mistake was makeing a NC with a fake conversation. I hope you have leared your leason that thats not the right thing to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that you don't feel badly for ruining someone else's SL speaks volumes. There is no way for you to fix this. It would be very cool if either of these people whose happiness in SL you ruined read this and figure it out for themselves. Though really, Tex has a point, the guy was making fun of you and razzing you and you fell for him because of that? Chat logs are the EASIEST things in SL to fake, who would take chat logs as proof of anything?

Link to post
Share on other sites


AimeeDestinee wrote:

       Ok I dont want to be boring so I'll just post the most important..
    

You're not boring, Aimee... in fact this thread looks quite promising; but you absolutely have to post the rest, all the gory details. It won't make your story any more believable, but at least it'll make it more entertaining. 'Icing on the cake' sorta thing, you know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How did your male alt convince your friend that his lover was unfaithful? Guys don't usually talk to other guys, especially guys they don't know. And it would be really weird to give another guy notecards with the text of an alleged conversation between your male alt and your friend's lover.

Why would another guy care about the activities of another guy's lover, unless the two guys were already close friends?

 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. You created an alt to stalk people you didn't like and then preceded to fake conversations to break up a relationship you were jealous of? Am I understanding this correctly?

I don't care if someone is a totally loser, you do not stalk them and you certainly don't mess with their life and relationships no matter how jealous you might be of them. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all. And putting this woman aside , you did something that hurt your friend and a man you claim to care about. I am sure if didn't feel good to read a conversation between his girl and some other man. It hurt enough for him to break up with her. You inflicted that on him and it's a lie.

I honestly think you need to spend less time worrying about how to repair this relationship and live with your guilt over it and more time improving your character because frankly, I won't give you advice on how to improve your relationship with this man. I wouldn't wish you on him. You've done quite enough. I am sorry if that is harsh (not too sorry though). You need a strong dose of tough love (if this OP is even true because its so bad it sounds unbelievable) and a firm reality check. What you did was the depths of low.

TLDR: Leave him alone. That's what you should do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With a friend like you, this poor guy sure doesn't need enemies. You can't fix this in anyway where you come out on top. The honorable thing to do is to tell them both what you have done and then get out of their lives and leave them alone. The best thing to do for your self is to work on your own character and try to become a better person, learn what integrity means and strive to live by it. Consider getting yourself into counseling, read some self help books, learn meditation. Type in Character building into search and you will find programs, books, websites, etc to help you and also the things that make up a person of good character. The key to your own happiness is to improve the kind of person you are. Unless of course you want to stay mean, selfish, and worthless material as a friend to anyone. We all have the ability to change and grow and I really hope for your sake, you do that. Good luck to you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

First off, no one in the world can actually say you are a bad person, that you will never do things different, friends like you don't need enimies. I can't believe the replies you received here. Those words and phrases are very demeaning, I would move past these negative "opinions" and work on forgiving yourself. I agree what you did was deceitful to your friend, and I have seen jealousy provoke very odd behaviours. It seems that you feel guilty about what you did so that's the first step in moving forward. I am not clear on what you mean by a fake friend. There is no gurantee that he will understand or even forgive you, that's up to him only he can control how he feels. Honesty to me is always the best way to go no matter what the outcome because of choices made. I know many people in sl and rl that have done something i could never think of doing, but whatever they did it was an isolated incident and it didn't define their character forever. I wouldn't let people in a forum tell me I was anything. Maybe you should have talked to a rl friend that truly knows you and may be able to give you insight on your choice.

eta: i have had a stalker on this av trying to play real nasty games with me and the person I share my sl with since the 2nd day I came here, that's over a year and 8 months and I know many things about that peron and it's no isolated incident. She was never succesful but she keeps trying with all her alts and "friends" and the difference i see here, while I don't condone what you did by any means is that she never stopped or said sorry and the things she and her group of so called friends really try to tip the scale in unbelievable.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelena wrote:

(if this OP is even true because its so bad it sounds unbelievable)

Really?  In my opinion, not only is it quite believable, but I'm sure it happens all the time in SL.  The only difference is that most people don't have the nerve to admit it so openly to the general public like the OP has done here.  Why she felt as if she needed to do that is anyone's guest.  I'm hoping, for her sake, that she takes to heart the reaction she's gotten here and that it will drive her to put forth the effort needed to become a more decent human being.  Otherwise, she's in for a miserable existence, not to mention her destructive influence on future "friends" with whom she comes in contact.

...Dres

Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelena wrote:

You need a strong dose of tough love
(if this OP is even true because its so bad it sounds unbelievable
) and a firm reality check. What you did was the depths of low.

 

You know, I was thinking the same thing. With some of the responses listed here ("Guys don't usually talk to other guys, especially guys they don't know. And it would be really weird to give another guy notecards with the text of an alleged conversation between your male alt and your friend's lover.Why would another guy care about the activities of another guy's lover, unless the two guys were already close friends?"...with thanks to Randall) I have a feeling that the OP is making this s**t up. I would hope not, as they would lose all credibility and have members of the forum doubt any other (hopefully) legitimate posts on a similar subject.

If she's lying to us, like she's lying to him...there's going to be a lot of explaining to do!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is believable I have seen this and worse doing rentals and tenants expecting you to help undo their actions, mistakes, or trying to put us in the middle of this sort of thing. I really think she should have not posted and talked to a rl friend who actually knows her and as you said hopefully she will have learned from this and never do this again.

Of course many people come here wanting justification of their actions and they are certainly open to everyone's opinions, but do the opinions really have to be that rude and demeaning no matter what the case? If the people that reply can post very crude replies instead of holding up the oh such helpful status, then what does that say about the people that reply like that, their character? I've noticed a pattern of one specific poster where all posts were sugar and spice now very brazen. It's all about charachter right?

Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:

It really is believable I have seen this and worse doing rentals and tenants expecting you to help undo their actions, mistakes, or trying to put us in the middle of this sort of thing. I really think she should have not posted and talked to a rl friend who actually knows her and as you said hopefully she will have learned from this and never do this again.

Of course many people come here wanting justification of their actions and they are certainly open to everyone's opinions, but do the opinions really have to be that rude and demeaning no matter what the case? If the people that reply can post very crude replies instead of holding up the oh such helpful status, then what does that say about the people that reply like that, their character?
I've noticed a pattern of one specific poster where all posts were sugar and spice now very brazen.
It's all about charachter right?

Only one?  I've seen it happen to a number of people, in fact, that very thing happened to me.  After certain quite negative events that went down here, I found myself at a loss to give a crap anymore and I became quite jaded.

At some point, I realized that basically my every post here had become either rather snarky or down right rude... it wasn't pretty.  Sure, I was angry; sure, I was hurt... but that was no reason to take it out on everyone, unfortunately, I just couldn't let go of it.  It wasn't until my grandmother passed away that I realized that it just wasn't worth staying mired down in all that negativity.

So, I took an extended vacation from the forums and social media in general, went through the grieving process and tried to let go of whatever baggage I was holding on to... it wasn't easy, but I knew it had to be done.  When I decided to start posting once again, I made a concerted effort not to be so cynical and brazen.  I'm not sure how successful I've been, but at least I'm working on it.

Perhaps it's this experience that makes me a bit more sympathetic to someone who may be going through something similar.  That doesn't mean that I think they should get a pass for their bad behavior.  But, unlike you, I don't feel it's necessary to continually complain about it either.

...Dres

Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:

It really is believable I have seen this and worse doing rentals and tenants expecting you to help undo their actions, mistakes, or trying to put us in the middle of this sort of thing. I really think she should have not posted and talked to a rl friend who actually knows her and as you said hopefully she will have learned from this and never do this again.

Of course many people come here wanting justification of their actions and they are certainly open to everyone's opinions, but do the opinions really have to be that rude and demeaning no matter what the case? If the people that reply can post very crude replies instead of holding up the oh such helpful status, then what does that say about the people that reply like that, their character? I've noticed a pattern of one specific poster where all posts were sugar and spice now very brazen. It's all about charachter right?

*******************************************************************************************************************************

agree that some people are harsh and completely rude without knowing a person. They make assumptions and shoot off on rant. She may not be bad person. We all make dumb mistakes however her actions were horrible. Its something she has to now deal with. also agree she should have talk to someone who knows her more because posting it here makes her look like terrible person when in fact she might not be. Sadly recently learned no matter how innocent the post is there are people who will cut you down no matter what. And yes it does say more about their character. No one is perfect.

EDIT" Has to seperate the words, they were all together.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No not only one, I am referring to this thread and that's my opinion like your reply is to my post. I am not angry or hurt over other's rude posts, just because I say something. I don't let the forum take over my day that's for sure. The experience? This is not my first time around on this forum or many others we shouldn't assume anyone's experience on forums unless they say they are new to them. I don't know what you mean when you refer to being sympathetic and going through something similar or you who are referring to. I don't think people should get passes for bad behaviour, but you can read my post however you see it which is normal perception. I don't continually complain about people's replies, because I mentioned a few things doesn not equal constant.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:

It really is believable I have seen this and worse doing rentals and tenants expecting you to help undo their actions, mistakes, or trying to put us in the middle of this sort of thing. I really think she should have not posted and talked to a rl friend who actually knows her and as you said hopefully she will have learned from this and never do this again.

Of course many people come here wanting justification of their actions and they are certainly open to everyone's opinions, but do the opinions really have to be that rude and demeaning no matter what the case? If the people that reply can post very crude replies instead of holding up the oh such helpful status, then what does that say about the people that reply like that, their character? I've noticed a pattern of one specific poster where all posts were sugar and spice now very brazen. It's all about charachter right?

She could have replied to an RL friend or an SL friend. Makes more sense than directly coming to the forums, doesn't it???

And....If you are referring to me with brazen comments, I do apologize to you and to the OP. We could probably be nicer, but she can't really think that we would all come back and say "Aw..it's ok. Don't worry about it. It'll be all right."

Still wonder, in the back of my mind, if we're all being played. Would annoy me if the OP was sitting back there laughing, watching how bent out of shape we're getting over all this. She's only been here a bit over 2 months...and has a blank profile. Makes me wonder....

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...