Sign in to follow this  
Input Zero

Unable to search adult.

Despite having my filters set up, despite living on zindra, and despite having been able to do this before, I seem to have lost the ability to search 'adult'.

I can even enter parcels that are labeled as 'requires adult verification'. But I cannot search for them, or search for 'adult' in marketplace.

Anyone have this and know if it is 

FaultySearchOptions.jpg

If you are using the built in browser, try using another one such as the latest Firefox version, Chrome or Opera and under the "setup" tab, check the box "use my browser".

You may have to simply clear your browser's cache to reactivate your maturity settings, just quit after clearing the cache and relog. That usually fixes it. If it doesnt, file a support case under "marketplace issues". I've had exactly the same problem as you some time ago and it was fixed in less than 4 hours. :smileyhappy:

Sadly that didn't work.

I tried clearing cache, and deleting all the folders for chat logs as well. It was already set to use my browser and not Sls so I tried switching back and forth a few times.

I also can no longer view adult on marketplace.secondlife.com, even when using a browser on a different computer...

But I can go to adult places just fine.

So this has to be the same glitch I encountered. Something was screwed up between the MP and the main server database about my date of birth. File a support ticket as I suggested before. 

Did so. Thank you. Now the wait... At least I have a LOT of landmarks and my alt can still search and shop.

Only category I could find was 'account compromised' though.

Seems none of the categories are for 'help, something isn't working right'.

When I had that same issue as yours, Dakota Linden suggested I post my ticket under "marketplace issues", including my date of birth in the description. Please let me know what reply you get from the support, this will be helpful for other too. :smileyhappy:

My support ticket came back with the response that I need to have a premium account to file the kind of support ticket I had filed.

Trying again as a 'marketplace ticket' and as a Jira-report (I thought those didn't exist anymore, but the response said to file one and the link worked)...

Marketplace support person fixed it last night.

According to the ticket time, only a few minutes after I'd changed it over to them. :)