Sign in to follow this  
Gadget Portal

So, I know this girl...

She made an alt, and would hang around with me with both accounts at the same time.

Then she got jealous of her alt. The other day, she called her alt a stupid **bleep**. I admit, I though it was hilarious.

She no longer logs that account in anymore. Which is too bad - I got along with her alt better.

Women are crazy.

ah ...

So this woman is representive of all other womens ? 

Sorry i didnt know we had sm1 for represent all of us...

So if i know a guy who use an alt in the purpose to **bleep** every other female avatar he meets, while hes saying to me im the only one.. may i say : men are jerks ? :smileywink:

Well, the gay ones aren't jerks. Not all of them. Those guys are usually good people.

If all men were gay, the world would probably be a nicer place.

But then if we were, the human race would have gone extinct by now, so it's probably a good thing that we're not.

Gadget Portal wrote:

Well, the gay ones aren't jerks. Not all of them. Those guys are usually good people.

But then if we were, the human race would have gone extinct by now, so it's probably a good thing that we're not.

Actually if they donated there sperm the world would go on..

And as to the original post... Thanks for the laugh and sorry about your dilemma

Gadget Portal wrote:

How dare you insinuate that us gay guys aren't as good at being jerks as you straight guys?  We can do anything you can do... we just look better doing it. :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Gadget Portal wrote:

How dare you insinuate that us gay guys aren't as good at being jerks as you straight guys?  We can do anything you can do... we just look better doing it. :matte-motes-silly:

...Dres

So true dres So true

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Gadget Portal wrote:

...Dres

I'd have to agree with this...not so much the jerk part...but looking better doing it part.

ETA: After a bit more thought...I have three SL brothers - all gay; 1 younger brother, 1 twin, 1 older brother.  The thing is - they are all the same RL person.  I adore my twin and respect my older brother; the younger one can be a pain sometimes, you know how younger brothers are.

Hmmmm, I think you may be onto something here, Gadget. ;)

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Gadget Portal wrote: Well, the gay ones aren't jerks. Not all of them. Those guys are usually good people.

Actually if they donated there sperm the world would go on..

Well now that we have the genetic technology, yes. I meant prior to today's medical science...

These days, we jerks have to be more careful.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Gadget Portal wrote: Well, the gay ones aren't jerks. Not all of them. Those guys are usually good people. If all men were gay, the world would probably be a nicer place. But then if we were, the human race would have gone extinct by now, so it's probably a good thing that we're not.

...Dres

Sure you can do anything we can, you just won't be as good at it. But yes, you will look better doing it!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Gadget Portal wrote: Well, the gay ones aren't jerks. Not all of them. Those guys are usually good people. If all men were gay, the world would probably be a nicer place. But then if we were, the human race would have gone extinct by now, so it's probably a good thing that we're not.

...Dres

I'd have to agree with this...not so much the jerk part...but looking better doing it part.

ETA: After a bit more thought...I have three SL brothers - all gay; 1 younger brother, 1 twin, 1 older brother.  The thing is - they are all the same RL person.  I adore my twin and respect my older brother; the younger one can be a pain sometimes, you know how younger brothers are.

Hmmmm, I think you may be onto something here, Gadget.
;)

See that, I'm on to something.

... But what is it?

lol, I am looking at this and wondering if in this case the alt actually wasn't an alt but a friend or someone she knew playing her alt for her. That or she is terrific at erotic RP add drama

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

lol, I am looking at this and wondering if in this case the alt actually wasn't an alt but a friend or someone she knew playing her alt for her. That or she is terrific at erotic RP add drama

You could be right but I also was seeing some one a few years ago who made an alt to see if I was cheating or would cheat. His alt was fun, charismatic and amazing to be around. When he found out I was a faithful girl he confessed at what he did. I understood why he did it. There was another woman who was feeding him lies. However I missed his alt very much and sad he couldn't be that person. Im grateful we were friends until he quit sl.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

So, if i'm not a jerk... does that make me gay?  :matte-motes-shocked:

It's not an exact science.

hum so lets try this....:smileywink:

if i know a man who is gay... may i say all men are gays then ? 

Or... if i know you Gadget..... may i say all men are gadgets ? 

(ok ok, i know ... but i couldnt resist...my bad...)

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

Personally I don't think this is a real situation.  Knowing Gadget, I think this is a bit of a spoof. ;)

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

No wonder i ended up with a female avi then as i`m not gay, uhm... wt :matte-motes-sour:

This is starting to get complicated. :matte-motes-agape:

Gadget Portal wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

So, if i'm not a jerk... does that make me gay?  :matte-motes-shocked:

It's not an exact science.

but... if its not an exact science... how can you state women are crazy just because your friend is somehow crazy ?

Perrie Juran wrote:

wisdom.jpg

yes yes Perrie, i think, but i may be wrong, i understand your pic... but... im not the one who state that "women are crazy" just because one is ....

So, im sorry, Perrie, you havent answered my question :smileytongue:

Next ?

:smileyvery-happy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

yes yes Perrie, i think, but i may be wrong, i understand your pic... but... im not the one who state that "women are crazy" just because one is ....

So, im sorry, Perrie, you havent answered my question :smileytongue:

Next ?

:smileyvery-happy:

OK, let's see.

You are a Woman.

I am a Martian.

You asked someone who thinks they are a Martian a question.

That must mean you are crazy.

I must be crazy then for answering you.

So then that must mean that we are all crazy here!

The only remaining question then is what will our progeny be?

On that note, anyone who stayes in sl longer then a curious peak is by definition a little crazy as otherwise you would run away screaming :matte-motes-wink-tongue: