Emails have stoped ????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, all of a sudden my IM's have stopped been emailed to me when im off line.  This is a big pain as I rely on emails from certain objects and customers.  I use sl viewer just had the new update with the dumb chat and im's in the same place whats that all about lmao way to easy to type in the wrong box not the best idea they have had lol.  Any way I was still getting emails after the update then about a week after update they stopped I have check my settings and all is ok box checked to send and all that any help would be welcomed :/

Hi just thought I would put this on here incase anyone else is having same problem it was to do with Hotmail now outlook they seem to stop any emails from sl with out any option to change this thanks Hotmail really handy NOT.  Luckily I have been setting a new gmail account up for Conrad and have changed over to this bit of a pain as I sell a few items that email me details and had to update all those great fun hey :/  SO in short I recommend Gmail for anyone needing reliable emailing from second life :) 

If Hotmail/Outlook doesn't let you adjust spam filtering, it's seriously broken. Gmail has a spam filter, and if something gets in the spam folder by mistake, you can mark it not-spam.

I have noticed that only the first AR of the day gets an auto-response. That seems to be a deliberate change, but completely un-announced. I sometimes wonder what else we don't hear about: we're lucky to have the Lindens that we do, here in the server community.

• 4 months later...

I've been having this problem as well. I use yahoo for my email. Marking SL messages as not spam won't work because each offline IM has a dynamic address. Are there plans for fixing this technicality or is this going to remain a hit or miss situation? I rely on offline IMs to keep in contact with friends that are in other time zones/countries, so this is of utmost importance to me.

thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.