I have a alternative account i dont have the email to but it was last logged in on my computer? help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have had this alternative account for a very long time and I added it to my group called [DC] Motors and I used to put my money on that in till I forgot my password, I did the password recovery but I went to log onto my email for it and I had forgot the password to that too. I made that email when I was younger and I didnt think I would forget the password so I made something rediculous for the questions to unlock your password, I know LL can see that I was the last IP user that has used the account and it has not been logged into awhile, I can still list off a couple names on the friends list and its last log in information if needed(LL only) 

Much apreciated for reading this!

2 answers to this question

Ouch.  That's a hard lesson to learn.  You can try submitting a support ticket or, if you are a Premium member, talking with Live Chat.  Linden Lab takes user privacy seriously, though, so they will probably ask you for a ton of documentation to prove who you are before they'll let you anywhere near that account.

If you are VERY lucky, maybe you logged in tto your dashboard or the forums with that account and haven't changed your browser since then.  If so, you might have saved the password on your computer without thinking about it.  In Firefox, for example, you can go to Tools >> Options >>> Security and click Saved Passwords ....  >>> Show Passwords to see any passwords that you saved.  Give it a try.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.