Problems in sim crossing.

JJValero Writer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I maded a little trip with a mesh vehicle from "Trabala" region to "Satellite" region. At other times, almost all times that i crossed a continent i haved my avatar stucked two of three times on average. But this time was different. My avatar got stucked in a few meters after of sim crossing in the same place as the vehicle and soon my client was disconnected. This  occurred five or six times. When reconnected, appeared in my house instead of the region where is the vehicle.  

Another problem I've noticed is older. When I cross a region with a mesh vehicle, some primitives are rendered invisible and is necessary to go back to see them again.

Yes, JJValero, I noticed the same. Since LL "improved" the sim crossings we don't just crash anymore but being logged off and after relog end up at home. Also I noticed that often after sim crossing parts of the  vehicle are missing. Usually they reappear after a while or when you change anything on the vehicle. In my case it's mostly sailboats so I just change the sail trim or move my avie from port to starboard position and wondrously the boat rezzes in all its glory.

Since I'm a fair and nice girl I usually blame it on my sub-optimal connection but I guess LL are also to blame.

Orca Flotta wrote:

Also I noticed that often after sim crossing parts of the  vehicle are missing. Usually they reappear after a while or when you change anything on the vehicle.

I've seen that happening already for quite a long time with my mesh sail boat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.