Looking for an awesome friend! Or two. :)

Jinx Requiem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, hello.

I'm not the most social creature in the world when it comes to SL,

(in the sense that I do not know WHERE to go to meet new people :( ),

so I've brought my search to the forums in hopes that this will be a bit more helpful.

I'm looking for someone that loves to explore new sims, (horror-themed and gaming sims in particular),

someone that won't mind checking out a roleplay sim or two,

someone that doesn't mind being dragged off to shop on occasion,

and most of all, just someone that's also seeking friends and wouldn't mind hanging out.  :)

I'm very friendly and love to converse with different types of people!

So don't feel shy if you think you won't measure up to my 'standards.'   (Those are mostly guidelines anyways .. :| )

Male or female, doesn't matter to me.  A friend is a friend.  :)

People around my age would be a serious plus as well.  (I'm 23.)

-----

Or you could just dump a few well-populated sims on here for me to check out .. that will be fine too .. I suppose.  :X

well, since you mentioned horror and gaming sims specifically, I might suggest that you search for groups of that nature. Once you find some (and I'm sure there are a ton around), join the group...then send a group IM.  See who responds. Or send a message to the moderator. That's the easiest way I know to meet new friends with similar interests.

Good luck

Also, if you find a roleplay sim that you like (since you mentioned checking out roleplay sims) and you actually get started there, OOC chatter is probably a good way to connect and get to know someone. I remember before I took my hiatus and most of my friends left SL, I met most of them through the sim I was roleplaying daily in.

Also, seems like we share common interests and I'm always up for making a new friend. I never really found many more after I ended my hiatus.. Feel free to hit me up with an IM and chat. :)

michaelsuper wrote:

Hi,this is michael from china,I'm looking for friends indeed,my email's :michaelsuper@126.com

sincerely

best wishes

michael

Hello and welcome...

See my above post for suggestions on meeting people..good luck!

Looking for some friends to hang out with too.  I’m not looking for any kind of role play or romance.  Just some fun and laughs. That being said I do enjoy going around to check out new sims and exploring.  If I happen upon a role play sim I just tell them I'm there to check it out and I can usually just enjoy being myself with others on the sim.  Always good for a few laughs!

My roomies and I have an island with a ton of stuff to do such as;

Dance Floor w/ couples dance ball and single dances

Music – currently hosted by Evil Twin Radio

Sometimes Live DJ (DJ D-Lyte & DJ Sika)  with call in requests on SKYPE

Greedy Tournament Game

Fishing

Camp fire for relaxing

Spin the Bottle – good for a few laughs (ignore the passed out drunks laying around)

Bar for virtual drinking

Jet Skis

Windsurfing

We have some bungalows for rent to those that are homeless and a few shops for rent too.

Come on over anytime. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Watchman/63/209/21

Until then,

D-Lyte aka Faith Fromund

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.