Seriously - it's FREE Shop Rentals on the Mainland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a new merchant looking for a shop to rent, but don't want to pay $L150 per week and up for space? Are you an MP merchant looking to move in-world (or back in-world)? Perhaps you have a store, but you have considered opening a satellite location to increase your visibility.
I have four shops available with a 100 prim allowance each. I will consider a larger prim allowance depending on your store. The style is pure vintage and very attractive. Alongside the shops are three distinctly different venues; one is a Arts lounge featuring the work of SL artists, comedians, magicians and other performers. The venue will also host open mic events. The second is a Jazz club that will be opening soon. It will not only have live DJ events, but game nights and dance contests. Just a phone booth TP away (or a air ride in H.G. Wells' Time Machine) is a huge theater.
There are some simple rules:

Do what you can to drive traffic to the free store (enter hunts, advertise, give out landmarks, etc.)
You have to be a member of the group to rezz on the land
Do not exceed the prim limit without prior approval
No reseller kiosks without prior approval

Come on, what have to got to lose? Open the link and look for yourself.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Upper%20Fenland/213/144/3062

If you like what you see and feel your shop can find a home at Scarborough Square, drop me a line and you can pick out your shop. 

Isabelle Mavendorf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.