NEED TO RENT A FULL SIM/REGION

Kitten Meridoc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, so I hold my hands up and am totally willing to admit, I dropped the ball and screwed up. Big time. I found a wonderful sim owner who was willing to rent me a full sim for 4 days. I was *supposed* to contact her a week before I wanted to rent to reserve the sim. 

Unfortunately, my week happened to blow up out of nowhere and my very own personal apocolypse happened. 

Having averted that, I contacted the sim owner to ask about renting the property I'd talked about a few weeks ago, only to read in the logs, to my horror.. that I was supposed to have contacted her a week ago. 

So.. the wedding is now 3 days away and I'm stuck. 

I need the use of FULL SIM for 4 days. We were supposed to pay this woman a little over 12k for a four day rental.. but we're willing to go up to 15 k if really neccissary. We don't need a week and can't afford the extra few thousand with the other expenses we've had to pay out. 

If someone in a position to offer a FULL SIM (not a homestead.. we'd never fit everyone and I need more prims then that) I promise to return it sparkly clean in just four days. 

Pleeeeeease help me!

No, didn't look at that one.. but thank you *so* much for the advice. Unfortunately, I'm a control freak.. so I've been using a homestead to rezz out things and build on ready for the sim rental.. so we kind of already have everything just as we want it.. (our wedding colors are orange and black and we have a boxing theme.. can you imagine how long it took me to make THAT look understated, elegant and tastfull? lololol) so really.. we just need empty land, But again.. thank you so much for the help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.