Trying to buy group land

Conall McGinnis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I assume you are trying to buy mainland.. 

Members of the group must contribute their premium 512sqm land tier allowance to the group prior to the purchase of the land.  The total available contribution the group holds must be equal to or greater than the tier for the parcel.  For example, if you are trying to buy a 4096 parcel than at least 8 members must have contributed their land tier allowance to the group and their contribution isn't being used to pay for another parcel.

If on the other hand you are buying land you want to be group owned, but the group does not have sufficient land tier allowance already contributed to the group, then buy the land in your name, not the groups then deed it to the group.  You will then be responsible for the tier.

If you just returned group land and you are planning on using the tier allowance that you used for the tiers on that land, it may be that you have to wait for that to clear before you can use it for another purchase.  You can speak with Live Chat to determine how long that takes.

See this article for more information.

Thank you  Amethyst. Your reply exactly answers my question. I was indeed attempting to buy mainland property that was larger than the combined teir allowance of my  group. I really liked this parcel but, oh well. maybe I'll find a smaller parcel in our range.

Thank you very much for your help!

Conall

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.