Ballroom Gowns

Syo Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone and especially hello to the ladies who know where to find nice ballroom gowns.

I recently started to clean up my inventory, deleting stuff I brought but never used and to get all low-quality outfits into the trashcan. But while doing that, I noticed I don't really own a wide row of formal dresses, maybe 2 or 3.... I'm good at finding clothes for other supposes (streetwear, lingerie, beachwear....) but I suck at finding dresses which pass the following test:

- Formal and following the dresscode of regular ballrooms and such

- Not to high priced, because its not my usual outfit

- Not outdated (smart made prim desses are fine, but not those that can't really cover your legs when moving)

Hope some of you can help :)

I bought a very nice mesh gown for a fairly good price not too long ago at Apple May Designs. (I think I got the name right...) It's not a full ballgown - more a mermaid style, tight to the knees then flared, but it's definitely formal, and I like it.

Utopia has lovely formal gowns - high priced, yes, but probably some of the best formalwear for women in SL. Depending which one you're looking at, you can find some there for $600L, or higher.

I like Boudoir, but they're more fantasy-formal, and also high-priced. It's like wearing art, though; they're gorgeous!

Other than that: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=241&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=General&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Moderate&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Adult&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.