Forced to find new parcel I guess.

Myranua Eichel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seems my 5+ year landlord and her company have left SL with no warning.  I logged into my home today (of over 3 years) and my stuff was gone and it now belongs to someone else.  He isnt replying to IM's all day to see about A) Why I wasn't asked if I'd like to still rent there. or B) How much is rent on the off chance I'd like to stay there.

Anyway, I have been rather spoiled as I have been renting a piece of Mainland for $L720 /week with 700 prims, and 3072 sq. meters.  Does anyone, by chance, know of anything even remotely close to $L1.2/prim for rent?

Thanks in advance...

Leonard Posthorn wrote:

you can file a ticket and LL will open the sim long enough for you to get your stuff. it happend to me once.

He/She wrote that he stuff was returned, and that somebody new already moved in. The sim is neither closed, nor down, so your above advice has unfortunately nothing to do with any of the thread.

Leonard Posthorn wrote:

WRONG! Nowhere in there did it say her stuff eas RETURNED. it was only said that her stuff was GONE. So unfortunately you didnt read it very well.

You need to read also.  OP said it was Mainland and that they "logged into their home today."

Mainland SIM's never get 'shut down.'

But really we need the OP to return and clarify.  Does "gone" = "returned," etc?

The OP's grammar causes some vagueness. 

I believe part of the stuff got returned in a form of that colescent object (or however you write it) and part got lost forever because it was no copy. 

Knowing how lazy most of us are and concerning the fact that OP had a home there for few years we can consider all stuff to be gone and move on to the point of OP's post which was, are there any similar places to rent? 

Tamara Artis wrote:

I believe part of the stuff got returned in a form of that colescent object (or however you write it) and part got lost forever because it was no copy. 

Knowing how lazy most of us are and concerning the fact that OP had a home there for few years we can consider all stuff to be gone and move on to the point of OP's post which was, are there any similar places to rent? 

The coalesced cube was my thought also.  And we know no-copy items deeded to group are doomed also.   

I don't know any cheap rentals atm myself.

I have rented from the Zen Land Group in the past and I would recommend them.  Not sure if the pricing works for you or not!  But I highly recommend them :D

Owner like powers as well!! Everything you need to enjoy the land the way it should be .. Your way!

512m is 125-150/week 117 prims

1024m ----- 250-275L/wk 234 Prims

2048m ----- 475-525/wk with 468 Prims

4096m ----- 1025-1050/week with 937 prims

8192m ----2000-2050/week with 1875 prims

16384m---3750-4100/week with 3750 Prims

With land on over 60 Mainland SIM's we have alot to choose from! Check often for new listings!

The owner is:   Jason1 Draconia

or the latest  up to date rental list of mainland parcels....  click or cut and paste this into your browser http://www.hippo-tech-sl.com/rentalsfinder/?C=Zen_Mainland_Rentals

Good luck! Wickedfun Resident

Myranua Eichel wrote: "Seems my 5+ year landlord and her company have left SL with no warning. "
Marly Tomsen? I wanted to point you to them, as I had good experience with them, but I found the Junlong office being gone
and all land had either changed owners or was abandoned to Governor Linden.

Nevertheless, try out Ravenglass rentals, I've been there for the past few months and had no problems.
The main office is here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alston/114/23/37

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.