wonders if LL knows

sasha Highmist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

or even cares that this: 

[RESOLVED] Unscheduled Server Maintenance

[Resolved 1:03 AM PST, 20 April 2013]  All connectivity and services have been restored.

Isnt resolved...They must not, since I can find no "contact us" anywhere on the website. I havent been able to change anything on my avie or buy anything for 2 days..I keep getting the msg :[2013/04/20 08:54]  Second Life: Cannot create requested inventory.

2 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, sasha

I believe LL do know; someone in Second Life Beta group chat got onto Live Chat who said they were going to get the problem given priority, and to give it another 30 minutes. However, the Second Life grid status has not been updated since, and it does look like they are unaware of the situation.

So my advice to you is click on "help" at the top of this screen and submit a support ticket.

The more the merrier - just so they realise how many people are affected by this problem.

Good luck to you.

There is no "Contact Us," per se. There is, however, a "Contact Support" button - click the "Help" button up top (next to community), and it's in the frame on the right-hand side. You can submit a support ticket through there.

They won't know if you only post it here, since they don't even come here. They will know if you submit a support ticket. (Though, admittedly, it may take a while; they're not always quick on the draw with those.) They probably do already know, since I doubt you're the first or only one to have this problem.

Although, if this has been happening to you for two days, it may not be related to the maintenance, or only marginally related. Either way, you can contact support.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.