How do I verify my PayPal Account.

ButtercupBunny1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

You don't.  Linden Lab and PayPal verify it.

Often the initial agreement can't be set up due to an unverified PayPal account. To use your PayPal account with Linden Lab, it must be verified and have a credit card on file as a backup funding source.

Linden Lab does not accept e-check (bank account) payments through PayPal because they cannot be processed quickly enough to match the instant delivery of virtual goods and services.  Therefore, we require that you have a credit card on file with PayPal as a backup payment source.

Follow these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the My Account tab.
  3. Click the Profile subtab.
  4. Go to the My Money section.
  5. In the My preapproved payments section, click Update.
  6. If you have any existing billing agreements with Linden Research, select and cancel them.
  7. Go back to the Profile subtab again.
  8. Under the My personal info section, update your information where needed (your PayPal agreement may silently fail if your Second Life account lacks a billing address and email).

Then create the PayPal agreement with Linden Lab.

You must have funds available in your Primary funding source (PayPal balance) for any purchase to go through. If you do not have enough funds in your Primary, the remaining balance will be drawn from yourSecondary funding source (bank account or credit card).

32px-KBnote.png Note: Regarding PayPal passwords and security: The page where you log into PayPal is a PayPal page. We do not receive this information; PayPal does.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.