problem with my aircraft in mouseview

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a SuperCobra helicopter from NEXGEN, who does not respond to email or support it at all, and all was well until a couple days ago, when I'd get into my chopper and in mouselook now I'm so far down in the seat I can't see anything out the windows, and all I can see is the instrument panel and the sides of the cockpit, which makes it useless for guns and missiles. I can't use my chopper at all like this.

I unpacked it from the crate again, did a clean rez, and it's still the same problem. I've gone through the instructions exhaustively, and in trying to find a fix I discover the chopper does not respond to any commands in local chat as it did when I first got it. So what might the problem be? Might it be something in my preferences messing me up? I'm really at a loss here and I would really like to be able to use my chopper.

Any help much appreciated.

m.

MartinaVaslovik wrote:

Well that's a possibility, I use the BasicallyGirl AO, and that might well have something to do with it. Thanks, I'll try detaching that and see if it improves things.

Dont just switch if off, take it off whilst flying.. it saves your script count.. and as such, will benefit you every sim border change. any prim or script you dont have to drag over a sim border makes it easer.

You reminded me of a Jet  I had when I started SL.

I just checked my inventory and sadly I don't have it any more (or at least can't find it).

It has "turbo thrusters."

You hit the Thrusters, would go very fast for a few seconds and then a message would pop up,

"You Have Now Left Second Life Airspace." 

Next thing you'd be auto-logged out of SL.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Also, if you have a copilot, don't assume she just enjoys going really fast when you both are traveling at 3000 sims per hour and neither one of you is actually flying the helicopter.

But hey, at least we know what that button does now, right?  Tari? 
Right?
  :smileyembarrassed:

Oh, i guess some handcuffs to the control sticks wil help from not pressing "copilot", when at full forward. *nods*

TariChar wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Also, if you have a copilot, don't assume she just enjoys going really fast when you both are traveling at 3000 sims per hour and neither one of you is actually flying the helicopter.

But hey, at least we know what that button does now, right?  Tari? 
Right?
  :smileyembarrassed:

Oh, i guess some handcuffs to the control sticks wil help from not pressing "copilot", when at full forward. *nods*

But... but... how will I reach the EJECT button when you fly us into the ocean again?  :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.