Anyone know who to contact about redmint products?

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone know who to contact about redmint products? Or know what happened to the creator... she didn't sign on for more than a week, no notices in group or profile about the absence. Sent countless IM's and notecards, even sent her an email, no response of course. It's regarding a product redelivery and well, I'd like to get the product I paid 543L for...

And there's no redelivery terminal. Funny thing is in her profile it says "send transaction info within 7 days of purchase". I guess that rule would be void if the creator doesn't sign on for more than 7 days hmm?

You might be SL, if the creator is unreliable. BUT, if you purchased on marketplace, you can ask LL to redeliver or give you back your money by submitting a ticket.

If you purchased inworld and still can't get in touch with the creator, you'll just have to hope that when she next logs in (or checks her email), she'll see your attempts to contact her. She does say that the info has to be SENT within 7 days, which you did; she doesn't say she has to have recieved the information within that timespan.

If, however, you purchased inworld and the creator never responds, you really are SOL.

Yeah I understand the "rules", I was hoping someone might know the creator or something, or some store manager, as redmint is a pretty popular store. I would ask in some in-world fashion groups... but it seems no fashion group allows group chat anymore. Womenstuff disabled it, fashion consolidated disabled it, and fashion emergency group is either dead or disabled admittance.

That's a possibility.

But it's common business etiquette to put something in the group notice or at least your profile? We're dealing with real-world money here, not some in-game currency like WoW. To put it in a bold way, don't open a business that deals in real cash if you can't handle the responsibilities. One of the reasons why I never buy anything really expensive in SL ever. Like the posters above said, absolutely nothing you can do if the creator just scammed you of $50k L.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.