Why even after I turned off my land use has it charged me yet AGAIN? Now I'm negative.

smirfette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

:womanfrustrated:I haven't owned land for over two months now and it keeps charging me the $8 teir monthly. I have it set to NO land tier and yet it keeps charging me and now I'm negative in balance. I refuse to pay something 1. TURNED OFF!! And 2. Haven't used.

Yep thank you for the answer! I contacted Billing and they said there was no reason what so ever for them to be billing me and I'm waiting for a refund now :) But like I said before I haven't owned land for awhile now so I had everything in order on my side, just a billing issue. All settled now :D Yay!

1 answer to this question

Just lowering your tier level on your "land use fees" page is NOT enough.  You must actually NOT OWN the land, and/or be donating the tier to a group.

Check your groups, in the Land and $ tab, to see if you are donating tier to any of them.  Check your My Mainland item on your dashboard page to make sure you do not own any mainland. 

If you don't own any land, and are not donating any tier, then you have a billing issue.  Contact Billing at one of these numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.