Please fill in my survey, you would help me very hard!

Eros90

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Or you could go and thank the users who filled in this identical survey in your last thread:-

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Please-fill-in-my-survey-you-would-help-me-very-hard/m-p/1967303

You'd think someone outsourcing their homework to strangers would at least be able to return to monitor their own threads, right?

Any reasonable person would've contacted your lecturers by now. ;)

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

That was one of the most absolutely stupid surveys that I've ever tried messing up with ridiculous, nonsensical answers.

Here's my advice: Come back when you know what the hell you're asking about.

...Dres

I read the survey, which is pretty close to ridiculous and nonsensical, and shows a lack of understanding of SL and possibly RL. Nevertheless, I replied as best I could. And this raises an interesting question...

Which will make the biggest mess, your answers or mine?

It is very obvious that you never took a serious look at what SL is, before you wrote that silly survey.

It is just disturbing how many students try to use us as testdummies for their survey.

No matter if people answer correctly or just play with your results, one thing is for sure: you can FLUSH the whole outcome.

One simple example of your ignorance towards SL:

How strongly do you agree part, statement to agree or disagree on:

"Linden Dollars can be exchanged for US Dollars"

That is a fact, not something you can have an oppinion of. 

If you cannot see the difference between oppinions and facts, then I recommend you to stop your study at the University since it is obviously beyond your intellectual capabilities.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.